Pompey Away

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

AndoverPoshFan
Posts: 272
Joined: 05 Aug 2006, 21:42
Location: Andover

Pompey Away

Post by AndoverPoshFan » 24 Apr 2019, 20:06

Which of you lovely people are attending this game then?

I am hoping to pop along :)

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 407
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: Pompey Away

Post by Gaz_Miller » 24 Apr 2019, 20:42

Going if it's still of interest after Saturday's results.
I have no internet friends

Wycliffe
Posts: 1897
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: Pompey Away

Post by Wycliffe » 24 Apr 2019, 21:20

Gaz_Miller wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 20:42
Going if it's still of interest after Saturday's results.
yeah yeah of course you are mate :lol:

See you there then

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 28574
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Pompey Away

Post by bristleposh » 24 Apr 2019, 22:04

I would have gone to the Saturday game but these old bones can’t make another Tuesday late night (Wednesday early morning)
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17831
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Pompey Away

Post by ashman » 25 Apr 2019, 06:35

I'll be there for sure! :comeon:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17831
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Pompey Away

Post by ashman » 25 Apr 2019, 06:35

Portsmouth v Peterborough United (19:45 )

REFEREE: DEAN WHITESTONE

Assistants: Andrew Williams and Christopher Kidd

Fourth Official: John Busby
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 407
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: Pompey Away

Post by Gaz_Miller » 25 Apr 2019, 07:02

Wycliffe wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 21:20


yeah yeah of course you are mate :lol:

See you there then
Didn’t see you at Plymouth. Best game of the season. :wink:

I’ll be at Pompey but only if results are good this weekend.
I have no internet friends

Wycliffe
Posts: 1897
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: Pompey Away

Post by Wycliffe » 25 Apr 2019, 07:07

Gaz_Miller wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 07:02
Wycliffe wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 21:20


yeah yeah of course you are mate :lol:

See you there then
Didn’t see you at Plymouth. Best game of the season. :wink:

I’ll be at Pompey but only if results are good this weekend.
:lol: ouch

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 16283
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: Pompey Away

Post by poshnipper » 26 Apr 2019, 21:58

Me :comeon: :comeon:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17831
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Pompey Away

Post by ashman » 26 Apr 2019, 23:03

Of course we will ..... !!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

AndoverPoshFan
Posts: 272
Joined: 05 Aug 2006, 21:42
Location: Andover

Re: Pompey Away

Post by AndoverPoshFan » 27 Apr 2019, 07:53

Not hoping anymore me and a mate who is a non poshie are coming.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 19655
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Pompey Away

Post by tonyp » 28 Apr 2019, 10:15

As everybody knows, our last game last season was away to Pompey.
We lost (0-2) and they ended up 8th and we were 9th in the table.
Steve Evans was our manager. Fergie will be out to show that he can finish the season with a better result against Pompey and a better position in the league.
I'm with Fergie. I think we'll win and the Burton game will decide our position in the league.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17831
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Pompey Away

Post by ashman » 28 Apr 2019, 10:55

tonyp wrote:
28 Apr 2019, 10:15
As everybody knows, our last game last season was away to Pompey.
We lost (0-2) and they ended up 8th and we were 9th in the table.
Steve Evans was our manager. Fergie will be out to show that he can finish the season with a better result against Pompey and a better position in the league.
I'm with Fergie. I think we'll win and the Burton game will decide our position in the league.
That's more like it! :clap: :comeon:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Wycliffe
Posts: 1897
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: Pompey Away

Post by Wycliffe » 29 Apr 2019, 19:59

I have craftily managed to arrange a meeting as far south in my area as possible so I will be travelling from Hemel Hempstead.
I'll be honest I wish I covered Scotland :D

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17831
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Pompey Away

Post by ashman » 30 Apr 2019, 00:53

Wycliffe wrote:
29 Apr 2019, 19:59
I have craftily managed to arrange a meeting as far south in my area as possible so I will be travelling from Hemel Hempstead.
I'll be honest I wish I covered Scotland :D
See you there, shorts and all!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Post Reply