Tourmaster Coaches

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

ashman

Tourmaster Coaches

Post by ashman » 10 Apr 2019, 08:06

A sad day for all the fans who have travelled on the coaches over the years. Dave, the boss of the firm sadly died yesterday. See below a Facebook post from his lovely wife, posted some time ago.

'It is with great sadness that because my husband is extremely ill I have no choice but to close the doors of the business from the 1st of May 2019.
I need to spend more time with my husband Dave & have no choice.
I would however like to thank all our customers for their loyalty in the time we have been trading & to say that I will miss you all & thank you for your good wishes.
I would also like to thank every single one of my drivers past & present for all their hard work & loyalty over the years.
I would especially like to say my current drivers have been amazing during the worst months of my life with their support kindness & going the extra mile to help me. I will really miss you all & wish you every success in the future & to say to your prospective employers that they will be lucky to have you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.'

We, as loyal fans, thank the family and all the wonderful drivers who have looked after us over the years.

RIP Dave
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

tonyp

Re: Tourmaster Coaches

Post by tonyp » 10 Apr 2019, 08:25

ashman wrote:
10 Apr 2019, 08:06
A sad day for all the fans who have travelled on the coaches over the years. Dave, the boss of the firm sadly died yesterday. See below a Facebook post from his lovely wife, posted some time ago.

'It is with great sadness that because my husband is extremely ill I have no choice but to close the doors of the business from the 1st of May 2019.
I need to spend more time with my husband Dave & have no choice.
I would however like to thank all our customers for their loyalty in the time we have been trading & to say that I will miss you all & thank you for your good wishes.
I would also like to thank every single one of my drivers past & present for all their hard work & loyalty over the years.
I would especially like to say my current drivers have been amazing during the worst months of my life with their support kindness & going the extra mile to help me. I will really miss you all & wish you every success in the future & to say to your prospective employers that they will be lucky to have you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.'

We, as loyal fans, thank the family and all the wonderful drivers who have looked after us over the years.

RIP Dave
Thanks ashman.
What a lovely message that was from his wife.
Being happy never goes out of style

Brianposh

Re: Tourmaster Coaches

Post by Brianposh » 10 Apr 2019, 09:20

They have been a great Company, realiable,nice people, super Drivers. Thanks Tourmaster.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.