Good to see!

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17615
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Good to see!

Post by ashman » 03 Apr 2019, 21:18

On Twitter ....

Marcus Maddison
@MarcusMaddison7
London Road is my Home 🏠 & My Playground ⚽️ Always looking to improve on my stats every year & this years been no different. #pufc #mm11 #mm30 #mm21 (link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzSDoRhDY9 ... zkt9z1gx49) instagram.com/p/BvzSDoRhDY9/…
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 16243
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: Good to see!

Post by poshnipper » 03 Apr 2019, 22:23

ashman wrote:
03 Apr 2019, 21:18
On Twitter ....

Marcus Maddison
@MarcusMaddison7
London Road is my Home 🏠 & My Playground ⚽️ Always looking to improve on my stats every year & this years been no different. #pufc #mm11 #mm30 #mm21 (link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzSDoRhDY9 ... zkt9z1gx49) instagram.com/p/BvzSDoRhDY9/…
:clap: “maybe they’re warming to me”
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

Wycliffe
Posts: 1781
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: Good to see!

Post by Wycliffe » 04 Apr 2019, 17:40

An acceptance no-one else wants him perhaps?

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 17615
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Good to see!

Post by ashman » 04 Apr 2019, 19:15

Wycliffe wrote:
04 Apr 2019, 17:40
An acceptance no-one else wants him perhaps?
Never and anyway I would welcome Marcus staying beyond his contract. Many fans love to see him running with the ball, creating chances that no one else in the squad could do and scoring the odd superb goal. Strange, he talks so highly of you my friend! :wink:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Wycliffe
Posts: 1781
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: Good to see!

Post by Wycliffe » 04 Apr 2019, 19:30

ashman wrote:
04 Apr 2019, 19:15
Wycliffe wrote:
04 Apr 2019, 17:40
An acceptance no-one else wants him perhaps?
Never and anyway I would welcome Marcus staying beyond his contract. Many fans love to see him running with the ball, creating chances that no one else in the squad could do and scoring the odd superb goal. Strange, he talks so highly of you my friend! :wink:
why wouldn't he? I give him rave reviews when he performs but unlike most on here I also criticise when he doesn't

Post Reply