MOU

Post by ashman » 18 Oct 2018, 21:49

Check the Posh site. Wonderful news.

https://www.theposh.com/news/2018/octob ... statement/
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

matt404

Re: MOU

Post by matt404 » 18 Oct 2018, 21:57

Excellent and exciting news. Need to see some details but for now well Done to all involved!
Christopher Kannnnnnuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 18 Oct 2018, 22:34

Justin Thyme, or at least not before time, great news for the club
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

dunc

Post by dunc » 18 Oct 2018, 22:56

Brilliant news - just what we all wanted for our club.
I hoped that this would be the main objective from Dmac once he had introduced the new Canadian partners.
Now we can start thinking about promotion back to the Championship without the worry that London Road End may be closed indefinitely!

ashman

Post by ashman » 19 Oct 2018, 06:42

dunc wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 22:56
I hoped that this would be the main objective from Dmac once he had introduced the new Canadian partners.
Now we can start thinking about promotion back to the Championship without the worry that London Road End may be closed indefinitely!
All the covenants have to be sorted out yet and, as is always the case, these things take some considerable time to finalise. I am sure that the Canadians will garner a huge backslap for their part in the developments but let us never forget that DMac has been sailing this ship single handedly for a good ten years and he has given us some wonderful times. I just hope he stays now and can see the club develop as he sees it could have done, when he took over way back all those years ago and he manages to get back just a few quid of his investment! Hopefully he will cease having to pay the council the ridiculous rent that he has been paying, year on year.

ashman

Post by ashman » 19 Oct 2018, 06:54

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 19 Oct 2018, 12:56

ashman wrote:
19 Oct 2018, 06:42
dunc wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 22:56
All the covenants have to be sorted out yet and, as is always the case, these things take some considerable time to finalise. I am sure that the Canadians will garner a huge backslap for their part in the developments but let us never forget that DMac has been sailing this ship single handedly for a good ten years and he has given us some wonderful times. I just hope he stays now and can see the club develop as he sees it could have done, when he took over way back all those years ago and he manages to get back just a few quid of his investment! Hopefully he will cease having to pay the council the ridiculous rent that he has been paying, year on year.
Covenant was specifically mentioned last night by the council leader, on this mention Darragh gave me a wink as if to say you can stop nagging now :D
Fact is only time will tell but all the words thus far are positive about staying at London Rd, there are no realistic alternatives anyway and even if there were the location at present is perfect.

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 19 Oct 2018, 16:09

Wonderful, magnificent news. A lifetimes,( well 66 years,) dream come true.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 19 Oct 2018, 16:25

I must confess when I saw the headline I thought perhaps we'd signed a striker from Scumbridge
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

Narrowboat Dave

Post by Narrowboat Dave » 19 Oct 2018, 16:30

Fantastic news.