Plymouth v Posh

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

HantsPosh

Re: Plymouth v Posh

Post by HantsPosh » 07 Apr 2018, 20:57

O'Malley, Grant, Edwards, Forrester, Hughes........to name but 5. Uncle Stevie's subs were a joke again. Putting Ward on was just nonsensical, if he wanted to win the game then put Lloyd or Junior on, as at least they score goals. Ward does hothing. Forrester did far more than LDSL who looked like the boy he is as usual

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 07 Apr 2018, 21:00

Here come the anti-Evans clowns.

john316z

Post by john316z » 07 Apr 2018, 21:22

Chompy wrote:
07 Apr 2018, 21:00
Here come the anti-Evans clowns.
Strange, Posh fans who prefer to lose than like Evans :comeon:

HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh » 07 Apr 2018, 23:16

Is that all you’ve got again?? So predictable from you both who are actually the ONLY people who have wanted us to lose this season. 11 points from 7 games for your beloved Uncle Stevie who was embarrassing again today with his touchline antics.

From the reverse 7 games this season your hated McCann secured 16 points & he was also ridiculed by the usual suspects on here for saying Plymouth would be a top 6 team come the season’s end. But a ‘real’ fan supports the manager according to you two jokers huh?

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 08 Apr 2018, 00:27

Change the record.

You've shown over and over a lack of knowledge on here, and all you do is try to rubbish the more clued-up forumites.

Anyway, here's Stevey E being all angry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdXr1kVgyZM

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 08 Apr 2018, 01:03

That wasn't Stevey being angry. That was Stevey blaming the referee for us losing.
I doubt whether Plymouth will be complaining.
Being happy never goes out of style

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 08 Apr 2018, 08:47

From the away end, very difficult to see all the controversial events towards the end, however having seen the highlights you can understand a managers frustrations, the sending off of Sheppard was farcical, never a card in a million years but Maddison oops my bad Carey conned the referee, he ran into Sheps shoulder, and then clutched his face. As for the penalty, another referee at another ground would have given a foul against the attacking side. I fear it was a home team referee decision. No matter what Hants says, I thought (for a change) Leo had some very neat touches and was far more aggressive in his game than when I'd previously seen him. I think his two match sabbatical with international coaches may have worked the oracle.
With the way the FA work, supporting their referees often when they are blatantly wrong, I wonder what sort of defence we'll have against Rochdale, Taffizolli not on bench at Plymouth presumably injured, two players suspended, with Penny also out I wonder whether there is anyone from the yoof set up ready to take up the reins or whether we will get a Westley style players out of position jobby. As for Maddison, injured? I hope it had nothing to do with spittergate. I think the Plymouth fans I spoke too before and after we're keen to let him know how they felt.
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 08 Apr 2018, 09:11

Chompy wrote:
08 Apr 2018, 00:27
Change the record.

You've shown over and over a lack of knowledge on here, and all you do is try to rubbish the more clued-up forumites.

Anyway, here's Stevey E being all angry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdXr1kVgyZM
He likes the word shambolic
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

john316z

Post by john316z » 08 Apr 2018, 09:38

HantsPosh wrote:
07 Apr 2018, 23:16
Is that all you’ve got again?? So predictable from you both who are actually the ONLY people who have wanted us to lose this season. 11 points from 7 games for your beloved Uncle Stevie who was embarrassing again today with his touchline antics.

From the reverse 7 games this season your hated McCann secured 16 points & he was also ridiculed by the usual suspects on here for saying Plymouth would be a top 6 team come the season’s end. But a ‘real’ fan supports the manager according to you two jokers huh?
Keep going.... You're keeping me entertained. Every game Evans is here you get more and more annoyed. More entertaining than McCann's football :clap2:

john316z

Post by john316z » 08 Apr 2018, 09:40

bristleposh wrote:
08 Apr 2018, 08:47
From the away end, very difficult to see all the controversial events towards the end, however having seen the highlights you can understand a managers frustrations, the sending off of Sheppard was farcical, never a card in a million years but Maddison oops my bad Carey conned the referee, he ran into Sheps shoulder, and then clutched his face. As for the penalty, another referee at another ground would have given a foul against the attacking side. I fear it was a home team referee decision. No matter what Hants says, I thought (for a change) Leo had some very neat touches and was far more aggressive in his game than when I'd previously seen him. I think his two match sabbatical with international coaches may have worked the oracle.
With the way the FA work, supporting their referees often when they are blatantly wrong, I wonder what sort of defence we'll have against Rochdale, Taffizolli not on bench at Plymouth presumably injured, two players suspended, with Penny also out I wonder whether there is anyone from the yoof set up ready to take up the reins or whether we will get a Westley style players out of position jobby. As for Maddison, injured? I hope it had nothing to do with spittergate. I think the Plymouth fans I spoke too before and after we're keen to let him know how they felt.
You almost gave a sensible review until you Marcus Hatometer switched into overdrive. Almost.... Imagine your conundrum if we resigned Mark Little in the summer :shock:

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 08 Apr 2018, 09:42

Taff will be patched up ready for Rochdale and we must have better than a 50-50 chance of getting Shephard's red overturned.

If not, I guess Calamity Jack at RB, Taff and Hughes in the middle and Freestone at LB.

ashman

Post by ashman » 08 Apr 2018, 09:46

Chompy wrote:
08 Apr 2018, 09:42
Taff will be patched up ready for Rochdale and we must have better than a 50-50 chance of getting Shephard's red overturned.

If not, I guess Calamity Jack at RB, Taff and Hughes in the middle and Freestone at LB.
.... and if a return for Taff is too soon, a place in the centre for Sam Cartwright could be an option. He's big, strong and a very good prospect. I can't see Evans going for it - he isn't renowned for his love of youngsters!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh » 08 Apr 2018, 11:05

Ha ha ha brilliant change the record indeed, you have nothing to back up your love of him other to criticise others for pointing out his lack of ability. Watch him striding onto the pitch to berate the Ref straight after the game, but of course you won’t as that will show his behaviour was almost as embarrassing as you wanting your own team to lose. Remember that one huh?

Thread not about SE??????? Hmmmmm thought this was about the Plymouth match!

Oh and Calamity Jack? More evidence of what it takes to be a ‘Proper’ fan huh, give the players mocking nicknames just like you did with Ricky Miller. You’re a beacon of what we should all aspire to be

HantsPosh

Post by HantsPosh » 08 Apr 2018, 11:12

john316z wrote:
08 Apr 2018, 09:38
HantsPosh wrote:
07 Apr 2018, 23:16

Keep going.... You're keeping me entertained. Every game Evans is here you get more and more annoyed. More entertaining than McCann's football :clap2:
You were entertained yesterday???? Oh yes that’s right because you like your team to lose don’t you? Little things please little minds I guess. And yep unlike you I do get annoyed when we lose, unlike you & Chompy in your little we adore Uncle Stevie Club :D

john316z

Post by john316z » 08 Apr 2018, 12:00

Never happy to lose but we do. Compare the "useless" Evans to the "master tactician" McCann on entertainment.... Back to topic of fottball... I suspect Evans is already planning for next season... Hope he stays forever #no2evansfan.... Obvs Chompy is first but HantsPosh can't be far behind