Grant McCann - Manager

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Chompy

Re: Grant McCann - Manager

Post by Chompy » 19 Feb 2018, 01:51

Ceenitall wrote:
18 Feb 2018, 22:04
Who stated the obvious, weeks ago?.....and got stick for it.
You claiming some sort of victory here? Can't remember you doing owt other than badmouth the manager all season.

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 19 Feb 2018, 01:53

My god, DMac still seems completely in love with GM reading his twitter stuff.

Seems there's no chance of a sacking for now.

There's zero chance of us making the top six under GM. Literally zero.

We were good against Blackpool on a poor pitch? Well I saw the entire 90mins and we weren't. We were as bad as them and they're relegation candidates.

Either change now or give up on the season, it's that black and white.

superposh80

Post by superposh80 » 19 Feb 2018, 05:39

When do we think the..."I'm not giving up" statement is due?

Not far away i wouldn't have thought....

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 19 Feb 2018, 09:22

Chompy wrote:
19 Feb 2018, 01:53

We were good against Blackpool on a poor pitch? Well I saw the entire 90mins and we weren't. We were as bad as them and they're relegation candidates.

Typical anti-Posh post by Chompy.
In his opinion there is zero chance of us making the top six.
In fact there is little chance of us making the top six.
In his opinion we were as bad as Blackpool. In the opinion of many people smarter than him (not difficult) we were unlucky not to win.
I repeat a typical anti-Posh post by Chompy.
Being happy never goes out of style

john316z

Post by john316z » 19 Feb 2018, 12:56

tonyp wrote:
19 Feb 2018, 09:22
Chompy wrote:
19 Feb 2018, 01:53

Typical anti-Posh post by Chompy.
In his opinion there is zero chance of us making the top six.
In fact there is little chance of us making the top six.
In his opinion we were as bad as Blackpool. In the opinion of many people smarter than him (not difficult) we were unlucky not to win.
I repeat a typical anti-Posh post by Chompy.
Good grief how is that anti posh? It's his opinion but he's pretty spot on. Am I anti posh too for not thinking we have a hope for the play offs?

superposh80

Post by superposh80 » 19 Feb 2018, 13:25

No one on here is anti posh.

Some of us tell it how it is.

Others Bury their heads in the sand.

One forum member has a personal vendetta against Grant McCann.

We all know who's who

But their's no anti posh.

pleasureboy60

Post by pleasureboy60 » 19 Feb 2018, 15:02

McCann is the chairmans puppet He wants a manager he can control and dictate to. I listened to an interview recently in an Irish sports radio station and our chairman admitted that previous managers have been axed in the past,because they won't adhere to the club's policies and have tried to introduce their own managerial influence. That's why we will never get an experienced manager at this club and that's why we will go nowhere under the regime of this arrogant chairman.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 19 Feb 2018, 15:09

pleasureboy60 wrote:
19 Feb 2018, 15:02
McCann is the chairmans puppet He wants a manager he can control and dictate to. I listened to an interview recently in an Irish sports radio station and our chairman admitted that previous managers have been axed in the past,because they won't adhere to the club's policies and have tried to introduce their own managerial influence. That's why we will never get an experienced manager at this club and that's why we will go nowhere under the regime of this arrogant chairman.
Or....

Where do you seriously think we would be without him over the last 15 years. With gates like we get we would have needed another massive investor to avoid ending up where Chester, Stockport, Torquay etc are at the moment.
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

Ceenitall

Post by Ceenitall » 19 Feb 2018, 15:09

pleasureboy60 wrote:
:stupid:

stuie

Post by stuie » 19 Feb 2018, 15:35

superposh80 wrote:
19 Feb 2018, 13:25

We all know who's who

agreed, :stupid: :comeon:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

john316z

Post by john316z » 19 Feb 2018, 16:42

superposh80 wrote:

We all know who's who

:stupid: spot on

john316z

Post by john316z » 19 Feb 2018, 16:44

pleasureboy60 wrote:
You may dislike our policy. Some elements I don't agree with

But anyone coming in as manager trying to change that policy would be a fool. For all Darraghs embarrassing Twitter antics he's still the boss!

superposh80

Post by superposh80 » 19 Feb 2018, 16:50

pleasureboy60 wrote:
I wouldn't call McCann his "puppet"...Darragh just wants to employ a manager who will buy into his policy. Grant, being a rookie and wanting to get on the managerial ladder is only doing what many in his position would do. Unfortunately it's not doing the club or McCann's future in management much good atm.

Darragh has only got 2 managerial appointments right...and both with the same man, who he then went on to sack twice...McCann will eventually go the same way.

The next appointment is the big one and he's got to get it right and go for experience...allowing that person the running of team and transfer affairs. If not we'll just continue going round in circles

Ceenitall

Post by Ceenitall » 19 Feb 2018, 16:52

superposh80 wrote:

We all know who's who

Fair criticism where it's due is my motto.

:clap2:

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 19 Feb 2018, 16:56

pleasureboy60 wrote:
I heard this interview and you've massively twisted what was said. As DMac would put it, 'to suit your own narrative'.

He was basically digging at Westley. You mean to say we should be signing more Simon Gillett types iyo?

Also, calm down tony! We're all on the same side here. Except Ceenitall obv, who's a Cobbler.