ex poshies

Chat about any non-Posh related football matters here.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27041
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: ex poshies

Post by bristleposh » 30 Dec 2017, 20:25

94th minute at Ashton Gate, substitute Ryan Bennett scores the winner past substitute keeper Luke Steele
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 15872
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: ex poshies

Post by poshnipper » 03 Jan 2018, 22:21

bristleposh wrote:
30 Dec 2017, 20:25
94th minute at Ashton Gate, substitute Ryan Bennett scores the winner past substitute keeper Luke Steele
:lol: :lol:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15914
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: ex poshies

Post by DaveLister » 17 Jan 2018, 02:49

Russell Martin has retired from professional football, joining Rangers in the Scottish Premier League.
Image

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27041
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: ex poshies

Post by bristleposh » 17 Jan 2018, 09:18

DaveLister wrote:
17 Jan 2018, 02:49
Russell Martin has retired from professional football, joining Rangers in the Scottish Premier League.
:clap: :clap2: :clap:
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15914
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: ex poshies

Post by DaveLister » 18 Jan 2018, 16:55

Calum Elder scores as Wigan shock Bournemouth in the FA Cup
Image

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27041
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: ex poshies

Post by bristleposh » 19 Jan 2018, 22:59

Luke James has gone straight to the top with Barrow
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27041
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: ex poshies

Post by bristleposh » 03 Feb 2018, 13:23

http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15914
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: ex poshies

Post by DaveLister » 11 Feb 2018, 23:59

Alex Pritchard scores for Huddersfield against Bournemouth, Dwight Gayle producing two match saving blocks for Newcastle against Manchester United.
Image

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 16532
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: ex poshies

Post by ashman » 12 Feb 2018, 00:09

DaveLister wrote:
11 Feb 2018, 23:59
Alex Pritchard scores for Huddersfield against Bournemouth, Dwight Gayle producing two match saving blocks for Newcastle against Manchester United.
..... and providing a superb touch on for Ritchie to score the winner for the Magpies! Well done Dwight, a top class footballer.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 15406
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: ex poshies

Post by stuie » 12 Feb 2018, 00:34

ashman wrote:
12 Feb 2018, 00:09
DaveLister wrote:
11 Feb 2018, 23:59
Alex Pritchard scores for Huddersfield against Bournemouth, Dwight Gayle producing two match saving blocks for Newcastle against Manchester United.
..... and providing a superb touch on for Ritchie to score the winner for the Magpies! Well done Dwight, a top class footballer.
sweet
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27041
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: ex poshies

Post by bristleposh » 12 Feb 2018, 11:18

Ex Posh player makes The Times premiership team of the week, and it's not Dwight Gayle, well done Alex Pritchard.
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18990
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: ex poshies

Post by tonyp » 12 Feb 2018, 12:31

bristleposh wrote:
12 Feb 2018, 11:18
Ex Posh player makes The Times premiership team of the week, and it's not Dwight Gayle, well done Alex Pritchard.
sweet
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15914
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: ex poshies

Post by DaveLister » 12 Feb 2018, 17:05

ashman wrote:
12 Feb 2018, 00:09
DaveLister wrote:
11 Feb 2018, 23:59
Alex Pritchard scores for Huddersfield against Bournemouth, Dwight Gayle producing two match saving blocks for Newcastle against Manchester United.
..... and providing a superb touch on for Ritchie to score the winner for the Magpies! Well done Dwight, a top class footballer.
I did miss the Newcastle player who was that did that, since he had Smalling climbing all over him and still laid it off for Richie. Well done to Gayle for staying on his feet and not looking for a penalty. Tottenhams striker's should take note.
Image

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27041
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: ex poshies

Post by bristleposh » 13 Feb 2018, 21:45

2 goals tonight for Alfie Potter
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27041
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: ex poshies

Post by bristleposh » 20 Feb 2018, 22:32

Luke James two goals in his last two games, and a goal for Ricardo tonight for Barnet
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brianposh and 1 guest