Card Sharks

Jokes, Riddles and Trivia. Keep them clean please!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Card Sharks

Post by bristleposh » 25 Mar 2018, 22:47

Two couples, Karla and Marcel versus Elisa and Thierry were playing cards. Marcel accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he realized that Thierry’s wife, Elisa, was not wearing panties! Shocked by this, Marcel hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced. Later when Marcel went to the kitchen to get some refreshments Elisa followed him and asked, “Did you see anything under the table that you liked?”

Marcel admitted, “Well, yes I did.”

She said “you can have it, but it will cost you 150 dollars.”

After thirty seconds of thought, Marcel indicates that he is interested. She tells him that since Thierry works Saturday afternoons and Marcel doesn’t, that Marcel should come to their house around 2:30 PM on Saturday. Saturday came and Marcel went to her house at 2:30 PM. After paying her the 150 dollars, they went to the bedroom, had sex for a few hours and then Marcel left. Thierry came home about 7:00 PM and asked his wife, “Did Marcel come by this afternoon?”

Totally shocked, Elisa replied, “Yes, he did stop by for a few minutes.”

Thierry asked, “Did Marcel give you 150 dollars ?”

Elisa thought, ‘Oh my God, he knows what we did!’ She said dreadingly, “Yes, he gave me 150 dollars.

“Very well,” Thierry says.

“Marcel came to my office this morning and borrowed the 150 dollars from me and said that he’d stop by our house on his way home and pay me back. It’s so great to have a fellow you can trust.”
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

tonyp

Re: Card Sharks

Post by tonyp » 26 Mar 2018, 10:29

bristleposh wrote:
25 Mar 2018, 22:47
It’s so great to have a fellow you can trust.”
:clap2: :clap2:
It certainly is!!
Being happy never goes out of style