Jezzer

Jokes, Riddles and Trivia. Keep them clean please!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Jezzer

Post by bristleposh » 12 Jun 2017, 17:41

Mr Corbyn enters a large crowded bar, and shouts "FREE drinks all night for everyone."
A loud cheer goes up, and everybody eagerly partakes in a riotous night of indulgence.
Closing time, and the revellers go home drunkenly singing his praises.
The bar owner approaches Mr Corbyn with the bill, a huge amount owing, and asks for payment.

Mr Corbyn rejects the bill, and states "I never said I'm paying for the drinks."
The bar owner, visibly shocked, replies "but look at the state of the place, and I'm broke."
Mr Corbyn, smiling widely, calmly says "never mind, today you made the people happy, and tomorrow you can clean up the mess."
I started a joke that had the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me

stuie

Re: Jezzer

Post by stuie » 12 Jun 2017, 20:34

bristleposh wrote:
12 Jun 2017, 17:41
Mr Corbyn enters a large crowded bar, and shouts "FREE drinks all night for everyone."
A loud cheer goes up, and everybody eagerly partakes in a riotous night of indulgence.
Closing time, and the revellers go home drunkenly singing his praises.
The bar owner approaches Mr Corbyn with the bill, a huge amount owing, and asks for payment.

Mr Corbyn rejects the bill, and states "I never said I'm paying for the drinks."
The bar owner, visibly shocked, replies "but look at the state of the place, and I'm broke."
Mr Corbyn, smiling widely, calmly says "never mind, today you made the people happy, and tomorrow you can clean up the mess."
:clap:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far