Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Jokes, Riddles and Trivia. Keep them clean please!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18327
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by tonyp » 04 Dec 2017, 09:08

Image
Being happy never goes out of style

daib0
Posts: 1796
Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 23:20
Location: Spain (Pamplona) - UK (Reading)
Contact:

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by daib0 » 04 Dec 2017, 11:10

some great ones there!
A friendly Reading FC fan! Job: CELLO MAN - see extensive web www.johnstone-music.com

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14704
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by stuie » 04 Dec 2017, 12:16

:clap2:
tonyp wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 09:01
Image
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

daib0
Posts: 1796
Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 23:20
Location: Spain (Pamplona) - UK (Reading)
Contact:

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by daib0 » 04 Dec 2017, 12:43

stuie wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 12:16
:clap2:
tonyp wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 09:01
Image

A reporter meets a man carrying an eight-foot-long metal stick and asks:
“Are you a pole vaulter?”
“No,” says the man, “I’m German. But how on earth did you know my name is Walter?

:D :D
A friendly Reading FC fan! Job: CELLO MAN - see extensive web www.johnstone-music.com

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14704
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by stuie » 04 Dec 2017, 13:58

daib0 wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 12:43
stuie wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 12:16
:clap2:
tonyp wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 09:01
Image

A reporter meets a man carrying an eight-foot-long metal stick and asks:
“Are you a pole vaulter?”
“No,” says the man, “I’m German. But how on earth did you know my name is Walter?

:D :D
:clap2: :clap2:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18327
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by tonyp » 04 Dec 2017, 22:01

daib0 wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 12:43

A reporter meets a man carrying an eight-foot-long metal stick and asks:
“Are you a pole vaulter?”
“No,” says the man, “I’m German. But how on earth did you know my name is Walter?

:D :D
:clap2: :clap2:
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18327
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by tonyp » 13 Dec 2017, 00:38

Deer Sur,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job I seen in the
Paper. I can type real kwik wit one finggar and do
Sum Acounting 2.

I think I am good on the fone and I am a pepole
Person. Pepole really seam to respond goodly to me.

I'm lookin for a jobb as a secritary but it Kant be 2
Complikaited

My spelling is not 2 good but find that I awfin get a
Job Bcuz of my persinalety..

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want
To pay me and wat you think that I am wurth, I can start imeditely.

Thank you in advanse 4 yore Anser.

Hopifuly I M Yore best aplicant so phar.

Sinseerly,



Peggy May McBiggins



PS : I half includeded a pickture of me B low.

Image



Dear Peggy May:

Start on Monday.
Being happy never goes out of style

daib0
Posts: 1796
Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 23:20
Location: Spain (Pamplona) - UK (Reading)
Contact:

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by daib0 » 13 Dec 2017, 07:50

tonyp wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 00:38
Deer Sur,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job I seen in the
Paper. I can type real kwik wit one finggar and do
Sum Acounting 2.

I think I am good on the fone and I am a pepole
Person. Pepole really seam to respond goodly to me.

I'm lookin for a jobb as a secritary but it Kant be 2
Complikaited

My spelling is not 2 good but find that I awfin get a
Job Bcuz of my persinalety..

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want
To pay me and wat you think that I am wurth, I can start imeditely.

Thank you in advanse 4 yore Anser.

Hopifuly I M Yore best aplicant so phar.

Sinseerly,



Peggy May McBiggins



PS : I half includeded a pickture of me B low.

Image



Dear Peggy May:

Start on Monday.
yep, it's often like that!! :lol:
A friendly Reading FC fan! Job: CELLO MAN - see extensive web www.johnstone-music.com

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 26274
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by bristleposh » 13 Dec 2017, 14:26

:lol:
I started a joke that had the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me

User avatar
DoubleRay
Posts: 1055
Joined: 12 Jul 2016, 15:39
Location: Stanground

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by DoubleRay » 14 Dec 2017, 17:30

I hope Chompy doesn't see that posting above about Peggy.. :clap2:
He will be furious ! :lol:

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14704
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by stuie » 14 Dec 2017, 17:47

DoubleRay wrote:
14 Dec 2017, 17:30
I hope Chompy doesn't see that posting above about Peggy.. :clap2:
He will be furious ! :lol:
I am sure he will not be furious, just disappointed,

I also think we need less sexism on her, but not offended, just my opinion
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 26274
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by bristleposh » 14 Dec 2017, 20:26

I thought the joke was sexist about men, suggesting we're only interested in one thing oh no wait
I started a joke that had the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 16045
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Pictorial jokes (good and bad, mostly bad)

Post by ashman » 14 Dec 2017, 21:36

bristleposh wrote:
14 Dec 2017, 20:26
I thought the joke was sexist about men, suggesting we're only interested in one thing oh no wait
No, stuie is right! Cut it out bristle and Tony. There are plenty of jokes that don't offend. Stick to that genre please!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests