PREDICTION LEAGUE - 2018/2019

Post your predictions for future matches in Poshman's prediction league.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Suffolkposh

PREDICTION LEAGUE - 2018/2019

Post by Suffolkposh » 28 Jun 2018, 10:33

HI ALL, I hope you are all enjoying the hot sunny weather at the moment.

I thought I would get this posted as I have a few days at home during my summer travels. Hope this is not too early for you all.

I am prepared to run the Prediction League again on the same terms as last year although, with all these new signings and departures my spreadsheet will need a serious overhaul :D

I will not be able to do this for the pre-season friendlies but will be able to start on 1st day of the new season i.e 4th August v Bristol Rovers
As with last year I suggest we do this for League One games, Carabao (League Cup) Cup games and FA Cup games. (Maybe I will include the latter stages of Checkatrade Cup ? if this seems reasonable)

As with last year season the Prediction League rules will be -
You are required to predict the score of each Posh game and also the Posh scorers.
A. Correct result 5 points (win lose draw regardless of the score)
B. Correct Posh score 3 points
C. Correct opponent score 2 points
Maximum points 10 plus --
D. A bonus of 1 point for each correct Posh goalscorer.
E. A bonus of one point if you predict Posh will score 0. In other words you get a bonus point for predicting no Posh goalscorers and there are none.
F. No random bonus point rounds
For cup games etc the correct score will be the score at 90 minutes. Extra time and penalty shoot outs will not count.
Entries can be submitted (or changed) at any time prior to one hour before kick off.

Any other thoughts are appreciated.
:comeon:
Last edited by Suffolkposh on 28 Jun 2018, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly known as "Fenman25"
Winner in Prediction League 2017-18
Runner-up in Prediction League 2013-14

ashman

Re: PREDICTION LEAGUE - 2018/2019

Post by ashman » 28 Jun 2018, 11:03

Go for it Suffolk. Look forward to participating.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

stuie

Post by stuie » 28 Jun 2018, 21:36

Suffolkposh wrote:
28 Jun 2018, 10:33
HI ALL, I hope you are all enjoying the hot sunny weather at the moment.

I thought I would get this posted as I have a few days at home during my summer travels. Hope this is not too early for you all.

I am prepared to run the Prediction League again on the same terms as last year although, with all these new signings and departures my spreadsheet will need a serious overhaul :D

I will not be able to do this for the pre-season friendlies but will be able to start on 1st day of the new season i.e 4th August v Bristol Rovers
As with last year I suggest we do this for League One games, Carabao (League Cup) Cup games and FA Cup games. (Maybe I will include the latter stages of Checkatrade Cup ? if this seems reasonable)

As with last year season the Prediction League rules will be -
You are required to predict the score of each Posh game and also the Posh scorers.
A. Correct result 5 points (win lose draw regardless of the score)
B. Correct Posh score 3 points
C. Correct opponent score 2 points
Maximum points 10 plus --
D. A bonus of 1 point for each correct Posh goalscorer.
E. A bonus of one point if you predict Posh will score 0. In other words you get a bonus point for predicting no Posh goalscorers and there are none.
F. No random bonus point rounds
For cup games etc the correct score will be the score at 90 minutes. Extra time and penalty shoot outs will not count.
Entries can be submitted (or changed) at any time prior to one hour before kick off.

Any other thoughts are appreciated.
:comeon:
exccellent
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

Chenza

Post by Chenza » 15 Jul 2018, 10:24

I'm in
BORN & BRED PETERBORIAN....TRUE BLUE