Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post your predictions for future matches in Poshman's prediction league.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

User avatar
Suffolkposh
Posts: 763
Joined: 16 Jul 2014, 17:43
Location: PE4 (or wherever my caravan is pitched)

Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by Suffolkposh » 02 Apr 2017, 09:28

Coventry 1 - POSH 2 (Morias, Bostwick)
Formerly known as "Fenman25"
Runner-up in Prediction League 2013-14

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 17703
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by tonyp » 02 Apr 2017, 10:21

Coventry 0 Posh 2 (CMS, Maddison)
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
Suffolkposh
Posts: 763
Joined: 16 Jul 2014, 17:43
Location: PE4 (or wherever my caravan is pitched)

Re: Coventry City v POSH {Score}

Post by Suffolkposh » 02 Apr 2017, 12:24

Suffolkposh wrote:Coventry 1 - POSH 2 (Morias, Bostwick)
Formerly known as "Fenman25"
Runner-up in Prediction League 2013-14

User avatar
mikeyposh
Posts: 33
Joined: 04 Jul 2011, 21:31
Location: FENGATE

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by mikeyposh » 02 Apr 2017, 13:19

I'll try Coventry 0 Posh 0

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14109
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by stuie » 02 Apr 2017, 14:18

Cov 1 Posh 2 Morias x 2
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25858
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by bristleposh » 03 Apr 2017, 12:53

I did post this before but one of our moderators had deleted it, I know it was posted because I had a PM from a friend quoting it and saying I was predictable....


Coventry 3-2 Posh (H-T 0-2) Posh goals from Smith and Baldwin
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cb1Ea6WUAAAJX48.png

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 17703
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by tonyp » 03 Apr 2017, 13:31

bristleposh wrote:I did post this before but one of our moderators had deleted it, I know it was posted because I had a PM from a friend quoting it and saying I was predictable....


Coventry 3-2 Posh (H-T 0-2) Posh goals from Smith and Baldwin
I wasn't the "friend" who PM'd you. But I did see your prediction. Why would a prediction be deleted?
An explanation is called for.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25858
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by bristleposh » 03 Apr 2017, 15:46

tonyp wrote:
bristleposh wrote:I did post this before but one of our moderators had deleted it, I know it was posted because I had a PM from a friend quoting it and saying I was predictable....


Coventry 3-2 Posh (H-T 0-2) Posh goals from Smith and Baldwin
I wasn't the "friend" who PM'd you. But I did see your prediction. Why would a prediction be deleted?
An explanation is called for.

I'm not that bothered I just thought it was odd, probably an accident that happen occasionally
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cb1Ea6WUAAAJX48.png

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 8803
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by Brianposh » 03 Apr 2017, 16:16

Bristolposh opened a new thread for the prediction score and a few minutes later Suffolkposh (who 'runs' the prediction score thread) also opened one as he does EVERY week?? !! Mods have obviously deleted Bristol's and a smacked hand may well follow. :clap: :D :oops:
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25858
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by bristleposh » 03 Apr 2017, 16:29

Brianposh wrote:Bristolposh opened a new thread for the prediction score and a few minutes later Suffolkposh (who 'runs' the prediction score thread) also opened one as he does EVERY week?? !! Mods have obviously deleted Bristol's and a smacked hand may well follow. :clap: :D :oops:
That makes sense, that is probably what happened when I lost my eleven points the other week :(
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cb1Ea6WUAAAJX48.png

User avatar
Poshay
Posts: 5003
Joined: 10 Nov 2009, 11:31
Location: PE10

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by Poshay » 03 Apr 2017, 19:35

bristleposh wrote:
Brianposh wrote:Bristolposh opened a new thread for the prediction score and a few minutes later Suffolkposh (who 'runs' the prediction score thread) also opened one as he does EVERY week?? !! Mods have obviously deleted Bristol's and a smacked hand may well follow. :clap: :D :oops:
That makes sense, that is probably what happened when I lost my eleven points the other week :(
As if Bristle hasn't enough to do without adding to his Grammar Vigilante duties in Bristol:P
Halifax Town,Huddersfield Town Leeds United Hibernian Millwall Margate POSH
From Happy Valley to the Slough of Despond. :roll:

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15576
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by DaveLister » 05 Apr 2017, 03:02

Coventry 2-3 Posh ( Morias, CMS, Bostwick)
Image

User avatar
Suffolkposh
Posts: 763
Joined: 16 Jul 2014, 17:43
Location: PE4 (or wherever my caravan is pitched)

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by Suffolkposh » 05 Apr 2017, 09:51

bristleposh wrote:I did post this before but one of our moderators had deleted it, I know it was posted because I had a PM from a friend quoting it and saying I was predictable....


Coventry 3-2 Posh (H-T 0-2) Posh goals from Smith and Baldwin
The post was duplicated and your prediction was logged.
I asked if all predictions could go in the one post (to avoid confusion) although I was happy for your post to remain dormant.
A mod decided to delete your without copying your post over.
Don't know what happened the previous time as I did not see an original post.
Formerly known as "Fenman25"
Runner-up in Prediction League 2013-14

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25858
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by bristleposh » 05 Apr 2017, 15:01

Suffolkposh wrote:
bristleposh wrote:I did post this before but one of our moderators had deleted it, I know it was posted because I had a PM from a friend quoting it and saying I was predictable....


Coventry 3-2 Posh (H-T 0-2) Posh goals from Smith and Baldwin
The post was duplicated and your prediction was logged.
I asked if all predictions could go in the one post (to avoid confusion) although I was happy for your post to remain dormant.
A mod decided to delete your without copying your post over.
Don't know what happened the previous time as I did not see an original post.
GrassyArse
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cb1Ea6WUAAAJX48.png

topcat87
Posts: 1561
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 16:43
Location: Peterborough and Proud of it!

Re: Coventry v POSH {Score}

Post by topcat87 » 06 Apr 2017, 21:09

Coventry 2-3 Posh Maddison CMS Morias
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests