Posh fans at Bury

Post your predictions for future matches in Poshman's prediction league.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

User avatar
Poshay
Posts: 5157
Joined: 10 Nov 2009, 11:31
Location: PE10

Posh fans at Bury

Post by Poshay » 09 Jan 2017, 08:52

Entries by noon on Saturday please.

Hows about 442 for starters.
Halifax Town,Huddersfield Town Leeds United Hibernian Millwall Margate POSH
From Happy Valley to the Slough of Despond. :roll:

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 26257
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by bristleposh » 09 Jan 2017, 10:07

400
I started a joke that had the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14644
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by stuie » 09 Jan 2017, 17:24

sounds like it may be a postponement

I will go 446 (because I is going) weather permitting, adjusted Friday 13th
Last edited by stuie on 13 Jan 2017, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
PoshDrummerAdam
Lean Mean Drumming Machine
Posts: 2438
Joined: 21 Nov 2005, 19:44
Location: Baston (Yes I'm Afraid - Lincolnshire!!)
Contact:

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by PoshDrummerAdam » 09 Jan 2017, 17:26

stuie wrote:sounds like it may be a postponement

I will go 556 (because I is going) weather permitting
What makes you say that?

I'm going 623

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 16031
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by ashman » 09 Jan 2017, 17:29

PoshDrummerAdam wrote:
stuie wrote:sounds like it may be a postponement

I will go 556 (because I is going) weather permitting
What makes you say that?
Have you seen the forecast? :shock:

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/li/weather.in.Bury/
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18297
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by tonyp » 10 Jan 2017, 22:07

345
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15695
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by DaveLister » 11 Jan 2017, 04:08

412
Image

User avatar
Suffolkposh
Posts: 848
Joined: 16 Jul 2014, 17:43
Location: PE4 (or wherever my caravan is pitched)

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by Suffolkposh » 11 Jan 2017, 07:21

467
Formerly known as "Fenman25"
Runner-up in Prediction League 2013-14

topcat87
Posts: 1600
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 16:43
Location: Peterborough and Proud of it!

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by topcat87 » 12 Jan 2017, 08:42

456
Image

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 8880
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by Brianposh » 13 Jan 2017, 16:05

329
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 14644
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by stuie » 13 Jan 2017, 16:34

stuie wrote:sounds like it may be a postponement

I will go 446 (because I is going) weather permitting, adjusted Friday 13th
adjusted to 446

weather looking ok ere up norf
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
DoubleRay
Posts: 1048
Joined: 12 Jul 2016, 15:39
Location: Stanground

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by DoubleRay » 13 Jan 2017, 19:28

157

dunc
Posts: 1860
Joined: 03 Jan 2007, 01:40
Location: shropshire

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by dunc » 13 Jan 2017, 22:22

weather seems to be holding on this side of the country, so I should be there to count them - 466

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 16031
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by ashman » 13 Jan 2017, 22:38

212
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
Suffolkposh
Posts: 848
Joined: 16 Jul 2014, 17:43
Location: PE4 (or wherever my caravan is pitched)

Re: Posh fans at Bury

Post by Suffolkposh » 13 Jan 2017, 22:51

Suffolkposh wrote:467
Change to 399
Formerly known as "Fenman25"
Runner-up in Prediction League 2013-14

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests