Q'n'A Wednesday

Details of coaches, ticketing and events

Moderators: kerplunk, Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam, Podge123

Wycliffe
Posts: 664
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Q'n'A Wednesday

Postby Wycliffe » 15 Jan 2017, 15:54

Astonished there's been no publicity about the event Wednesday with Grant on here :o
Not sure i can make it atm as in a meeting away all day away from town.

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 15496
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Qn'A Wednesday

Postby ashman » 15 Jan 2017, 17:09

I'll be there. Grant could be in for a tough time after Bury. Personally I reckon that it was a one-off. Every team gets to take a thrashing somewhere in the season. I just hope that Bury was the one that Posh was expecting!

http://www.theposh.com/news/article/201 ... 14374.aspx
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

superposh80
Posts: 4303
Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:33

Re: Q'n'A Wednesday

Postby superposh80 » 15 Jan 2017, 19:55

can't go...but i wanted to.

i've got a couple for him but i'm pretty certain they'll be asked by others on the night...

in fact, most fans that go every week will be thinking the same i reckon.

Wycliffe
Posts: 664
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: Qn'A Wednesday

Postby Wycliffe » 15 Jan 2017, 21:54

ashman wrote:I'll be there. Grant could be in for a tough time after Bury. Personally I reckon that it was a one-off. Every team gets to take a thrashing somewhere in the season. I just hope that Bury was the one that Posh was expecting!

http://www.theposh.com/news/article/201 ... 14374.aspx


Hope more people turn up than did for Fergie's last one there.
Not jealous at all that PISA didn't get this :lol:

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 16967
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Q'n'A Wednesday

Postby tonyp » 15 Jan 2017, 23:00

superposh80 wrote:can't go...but i wanted to.

i've got a couple for him but i'm pretty certain they'll be asked by others on the night...

in fact, most fans that go every week will be thinking the same i reckon.


:stupid:
I can't go either ... but I would have liked to be there.

I've got a couple of questions I would have asked him but I'm expecting other people to ask them.
Being happy never goes out of style.

User avatar
PoshDrummerAdam
Lean Mean Drumming Machine
Posts: 2530
Joined: 21 Nov 2005, 19:44
Location: Baston (Yes I'm Afraid - Lincolnshire!!)
Contact:

Re: Q'n'A Wednesday

Postby PoshDrummerAdam » 16 Jan 2017, 09:17

Think if this Q&A was last Wednesday it would be a hell of a lot different to this Wednesday.

Feel for Grant though cause i can see him getting quite an unfair hammering. Lets hope not.

Anyone else on the panel?

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25008
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: Bristol

Re: Q'n'A Wednesday

Postby bristleposh » 16 Jan 2017, 09:57

Why do we sign players on loan who are injured? If he wan't then why not inform the public as to how he got injured. Why let a perfectly adequate Centre Half leave before a replacement was in place.
In the Kingdom of the blind,
the one eyed man is King

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 15496
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Q'n'A Wednesday

Postby ashman » 16 Jan 2017, 12:25

bristleposh wrote:Why do we sign players on loan who are injured? If he wan't then why not inform the public as to how he got injured. Why let a perfectly adequate Centre Half leave before a replacement was in place.

I'm assuming that you mean Dominic Ball? He wasn't injured when he came. He must have injured himself either in training here at Posh or in the Development game against Colchester. He played a full 90 mins. and looked extremely confident. I would have no qualms about putting him in the starting eleven when he proves to be fit again. We could then push Bostwick further forward.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'


Return to “ForeverPosh”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest