Americans

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Americans

Post by bristleposh » 30 Aug 2019, 04:57

Having recently watched lots of programmes on Crime & Investigation channel and Sony Crime, I have come to the conclusion that the system of allowing idiots the right to carry guns and then throwing them in jail for the rest of their lives, isn’t very clever. I suppose if guns were banned there’d be other ways these wastes of Oxygen would find to kill people, but it would make it harder. A country that voted for a man with a brain the size of a pea, albeit the alternative would have been far worse, deserves what it gets. Perhaps the reason the jails are so full is because the IQ of the average American is a lot lower than their shoe size. It is frightening when you see the age of some of these murderers who have not only ended a life but also ended their own.
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

ashman

Re: Americans

Post by ashman » 30 Aug 2019, 07:27

Not too keen on our friends across the water, eh?
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 30 Aug 2019, 09:28

ashman wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 07:27
Not too keen on our friends across the water, eh?
Actually we have similar problems in this country, in so much as we have young kids who take away other people's lives, then complain when the courts don't give them heavy enough sentences. I think a good idea would be that any person guilty of a capital offence should be sent to an island and left to their own devices, give them a gun and a knife so that they can use them in such a way as necessary to gather food or protect themselves, if they choose to use the bullets or their knives to kill others then it would be good for the environment as they will have saved the world some of that wasted oxygen.

Instead of wasting money on HS2, give compensation and rehouse the 20 or so people who live on Foula in The Shetlands, If any can swim ashore they're welcome to their freedom, but in the freezing waters, where it takes the local ferry over two hours to sail, I doubt any would make it. Tke them in by helicopter which would have no need to land, and eject them from about 10feet above the ground, it would be beneficial to society in so many ways, no more prison guards, no wasting money on food and drink. If people are stupid enough to steal another's life then so be it.

by heavy enough I could also mean not heavy enough, it should be a standard tarriff, a trip to Foula
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 30 Aug 2019, 09:50

bristleposh wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 04:57
A country that voted for a man with a brain the size of a pea, albeit the alternative would have been far worse, deserves what it gets. Perhaps the reason the jails are so full is because the IQ of the average American is a lot lower than their shoe size.
Come off it bristle. A man with a brain the size of a pea would not be as successful in business as Trump is.
And the alternative might have been better. We'll never know.
And the IQ of Americans is not much different to yours and mine.
Being happy never goes out of style

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 30 Aug 2019, 09:51

bristleposh wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 09:28
I think a good idea would be that any person guilty of a capital offence should be sent to an island and left to their own devices, give them a gun and a knife so that they can use them in such a way as necessary to gather food or protect themselves, if they choose to use the bullets or their knives to kill others then it would be good for the environment as they will have saved the world some of that wasted oxygen.
Why not just bring back the death sentence?
Being happy never goes out of style