Eurovision

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 19533
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Eurovision

Post by tonyp » 19 May 2019, 09:38

Queensland makes the top ten!
:clap: :clap:
Image

Kate Miller-Heidke’s angelic performance at the Eurovision grand final was not enough to clinch Australia a historic victory, with the Netherlands crowned the winner.
Miller-Heidke was considered one of the frontrunners to take out the competition with her electrifying song Zero Gravity but in a massive blow ended up coming in at ninth place, with fans claiming she was “robbed”.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 28425
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Eurovision

Post by bristleposh » 19 May 2019, 13:26

My opinion, not worth a lot I know, but I thought the Oz one was one of the better ones the best being the Coldplay tribute act that won it
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

User avatar
PoshCynic
Posts: 1543
Joined: 07 May 2005, 14:20
Location: Peterborough

Re: Eurovision

Post by PoshCynic » 19 May 2019, 20:13

Competition is a waste of time and money. Israel & Australia should not be allowed to compete - not European countries.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 19533
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Eurovision

Post by tonyp » 20 May 2019, 09:44

PoshCynic wrote:
19 May 2019, 20:13
Competition is a waste of time and money. Israel & Australia should not be allowed to compete - not European countries.
:stupid:
Waste of Australian money. Too many people, like PoshCynic, vote against Australia just because they are Australian.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 19533
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Eurovision

Post by tonyp » 20 May 2019, 09:47

bristleposh wrote:
19 May 2019, 13:26
My opinion, not worth a lot I know, but I thought the Oz one was one of the better ones the best being the Coldplay tribute act that won it
Your opinion is worth more than most - especially in matters music.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 28425
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Eurovision

Post by bristleposh » 20 May 2019, 11:17

tonyp wrote:
20 May 2019, 09:47
bristleposh wrote:
19 May 2019, 13:26
My opinion, not worth a lot I know, but I thought the Oz one was one of the better ones the best being the Coldplay tribute act that won it
Your opinion is worth more than most - especially in matters music.
Thank you, but I'm sure a lot would not agree with you.
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

User avatar
PoshCynic
Posts: 1543
Joined: 07 May 2005, 14:20
Location: Peterborough

Re: Eurovision

Post by PoshCynic » 20 May 2019, 14:50

tonyp wrote:
20 May 2019, 09:44
PoshCynic wrote:
19 May 2019, 20:13
Competition is a waste of time and money. Israel & Australia should not be allowed to compete - not European countries.
:stupid:
Waste of Australian money. Too many people, like PoshCynic, vote against Australia just because they are Australian.
I don't vote at all. Gave up watching the programme years ago. Have better things to do - and watch!

Post Reply