Things that annoy you

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

OBM

Re: Things that annoy you

Post by OBM » 18 Apr 2019, 10:46

Air conditioning that blows out hot air all winter and is mysteriously switched off every summer.

Chip shops that say they are just waiting for chips then give the next person the last bit of fish so you wait for that as well

When my dog only barks when I am wearing my hearing aid. (I think)

Cheese marked as mature that has less flavour than butter

When I park in an open area of a car park and someone parks next to me

When I wait 2 weeks for a doctors appointment and the waiting room is full of people with a slight cold who were there last time I went 3 years ago.

When they change the clocks and I have to wait 6 months until my car tells the right time

When I shop at Iceland and they give me a discount voucher for my next shop within 5 days, which part of I just did my shopping did you miss.

When a woman walking on the pavement wearing fishnet stockings makes me run into the car in front that has stopped, in any reasonable society that is not my fault!

High blood pressure tablets, I was designed to have high blood pressure, leave me alone.

bristleposh

Re: Things that annoy you

Post by bristleposh » 18 Apr 2019, 16:25

OBM wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 10:46

When a woman walking on the pavement wearing fishnet stockings makes me run into the car in front that has stopped, in any reasonable society that is not my fault!

:lol:
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits