O'Hara at Lincoln

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Gaz_Miller

O'Hara at Lincoln

Post by Gaz_Miller » 07 Apr 2019, 15:26

Lincoln fans raving about O'Hara & can't believe we let him go.

Maybe another good Evans signing who wasn't allowed to flourish.

I have it on very good authority (again) that a certain chairman told Evans to stop playing O'Hara.

We'll be ok now the Yes man is in the hot seat.
I have no internet friends

ashman

Re: O'Hara at Lincoln

Post by ashman » 07 Apr 2019, 18:04

Gaz_Miller wrote:
07 Apr 2019, 15:26
Lincoln fans raving about O'Hara & can't believe we let him go.

Maybe another good Evans signing who wasn't allowed to flourish.

I have it on very good authority (again) that a certain chairman told Evans to stop playing O'Hara.

We'll be ok now the Yes man is in the hot seat.
O'Hara was a superb performer in Portugal, in the pre-season games and also in the first few games proper. It is more than likely that Evans had a bust up with the player and then decided that he wouldn't play him.

So who is your good authority? and what is all this 'yes man' nonsense? :roll:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

bristleposh

Re: O'Hara at Lincoln

Post by bristleposh » 07 Apr 2019, 19:55

I've just been over to look at the wrist slashers website, to see their meltdown after another victory. Woodyard seems to be singled out for particular criticism. Some having a chuckle about he and O'Hara could be playing together at Lincoln next season. I certainly hope not. Lincoln will almost certainly be with us in league one next season and their progress yesterday was built on a backbone of four ex-Poshies in the starting XI with another two on the bench. I think that forum could consider their knowledge slightly tarnished by assuming all the time that their opinions are right, Luton they laughed at, now it's Lincoln, I have little doubt they'll get made to eat their words especially if Woodyard is allowed to join O'Hara, Bostwick, Anderson, Frecklington et al.

and as for Poshboyest 1984 is he Chapman's father in disguise
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits