Is the Earth really what we are told it is?

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

gazwilwah

Re: Is the Earth really what we are told it is?

Post by gazwilwah » 03 Mar 2018, 01:24

Google Earth is CGI, NASA admit they can't get a photo of Earth without using CGI so how can they film it?
Everything being put forward here is theory, So if you can see the curve from a plane, then surely the pilot would have to keep dipping the nose of the plane dpwn to follow the curve?

No pictures? like I said before, i could produce a picture of a 50ft woman, does that mean it's real? All natural science tests prove no curve.

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 03 Mar 2018, 03:08

Being happy never goes out of style

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 03 Mar 2018, 09:17

gazwilwah wrote:
03 Mar 2018, 01:24
Google Earth is CGI, NASA admit they can't get a photo of Earth without using CGI so how can they film it?
Everything being put forward here is theory,
So if you can see the curve from a plane, then surely the pilot would have to keep dipping the nose of the plane dpwn to follow the curve?

No pictures? like I said before, i could produce a picture of a 50ft woman, does that mean it's real? All natural science tests prove no curve.
Excluding your hypothesis which is simply nonsense
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

gazwilwah

Post by gazwilwah » 03 Mar 2018, 11:13

I'm not claiming anything, i'm just looking for evidence we live on a ball whizzing around an infinite universe and its not there. NASA paintings and CGI don't cut it especially when they have admitted to using CGI.
There are no tests that show any curve anywhere, quite the contrary, the latest zoom lenses are showing that where there should be curvature there isn't, not even a hint.

Can any of you prove you live on a globe? Earth is said to be around 80% water, so you're looking at bendy sea water clinging to a ball, and that's gravity? can anyone prove gravity? nope because it's a theory not science.

DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister » 05 Mar 2018, 01:27

gazwilwah wrote:
03 Mar 2018, 11:13
I'm not claiming anything, i'm just looking for evidence we live on a ball whizzing around an infinite universe and its not there. NASA paintings and CGI don't cut it especially when they have admitted to using CGI.
There are no tests that show any curve anywhere, quite the contrary, the latest zoom lenses are showing that where there should be curvature there isn't, not even a hint.

Can any of you prove you live on a globe? Earth is said to be around 80% water, so you're looking at bendy sea water clinging to a ball, and that's gravity? can anyone prove gravity? nope because it's a theory not science.
Proof does exist that the other planets are round, even Jupiter which is basically a big ball of gas. Why is then, the Earth different?

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 05 Mar 2018, 11:23

Certainly isn't around 80% water.

There are so many better conpiracy theories out there than this nonsense.

Go watch a bunch of 'Ancient Aliens' if you want some thought-provoking stuff.

The mathematical links between the Egyptian pyramids and Orion's Belt are fascinating.

gazwilwah

Post by gazwilwah » 05 Mar 2018, 12:35

I take it you didn't watch any of the links then. Officially they calculate Earth is 71% water but this varies depending which sources you go to but commonly its between 70-80%.

All that water on a spinning ball? free standing water doesn't have the ability to bend, and no experiments can show bendy water so how can the sea be curved? People always say that this force called gravity pulls water towards the Earth, but gravity is only a theory and not provable fact.

I know there are plenty of other conspiracies but I find this one very interesting. you find out some very interesting stuff about the moonlanding and NASA and how much of their claims do not add up. NASA also admits that every photo of Earth is either a painting or a composite and I quote "They are photoshopped because it has to be.".

I know this all sounds bizarre and I avoided this subject for years, but if you watch people like Eric Dubay and a vid called "atronauts gone wild." they expose many tricks NASA used to fake pretty much almost everything, even the photo's like I said.

It's easy to dismiss all this but once you listen to people like Eric Dubay and Dave Murphy, it makes a lot of sense. What about the people who have used high tech camera's to look for the curve where we are told there should be one, only to find there is not even a hint of a curve? Either the Earth is a lot lot bigger than we are told, or it's not a ball. Also the UN has used the Flat Earth map in its logo since it was formed.

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 05 Mar 2018, 14:51

There are folk out there who'll argue the case for pretty much anything, but there are better things to do than waste your time on a conspiracy theory that is so patently not true.

Like every other star, planet, moon in the universe, the earth is spherical.

If you want something to get your teeth in to, go read 'Chariots Of The Gods' by Erich von Daniken, or do some research into the Mayans.

gazwilwah

Post by gazwilwah » 05 Mar 2018, 17:20

You only believe you live on a ball because it's what you've been told since you were a child, apart from fake photo's of a globe what else do you base the belief on? NASA faked the moon landing I don't think many people believe we landed on the moon these days apart from the mainstream media.

PoshCynic

Post by PoshCynic » 05 Mar 2018, 17:33

gazwilwah wrote:
05 Mar 2018, 17:20
You only believe you live on a ball because it's what you've been told since you were a child, apart from fake photo's of a globe what else do you base the belief on? NASA faked the moon landing I don't think many people believe we landed on the moon these days apart from the mainstream media.
Please give it a rest. You've made your point. Some may agree with it but many will not.
Why keep on? :?:

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 05 Mar 2018, 17:50

Because we all need to belong to gazwilah's flat earth society it seems.

On the list of top 100 interesting conspiracy theories, this one comes in at about number 430.

gazwilwah

Post by gazwilwah » 05 Mar 2018, 18:09

Yeah you don't have to tell me lol, I steered clear of it for years until I saw the Eric Dubay video and the seeds of doubt were sewn. It basically boils down to water, water cannot conform tot he outside of a shapem that is just natural science. Do you believe NASA took man tot he moon?

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 05 Mar 2018, 20:15

I'm torn on that.

The biggest decision to be made is whether you believe in organised religion, or in extraterrestrial life. Think you can only be one or the other. Or neither of course.

I'm firmly in the extraterrestrial life camp, although announce that in public and there's always a good chance you get looked at like you're David Icke.

Say 'bless you' when someone sneezes though, that's fine. Almost expected!

Funny (spherical) world we live in.

gazwilwah

Post by gazwilwah » 05 Mar 2018, 21:41

Well I steer clear of "believing" in anything and stick to natural science facts. Beliefs are for religions, and the globe for most people is a belief.

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 05 Mar 2018, 22:03

You're saying anyone who doesn't think the earth is flat is therefore religious?