General discussion - chat about anything you want!
Moderators: ashman, poshnipper
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 14:10
I always know when I'm near Peterborough cuz the diversions start.
- Posts: 18897
- Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
- Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Rubbish. Not always.
Being happy never goes out of style
- Posts: 1991
- Joined: 03 Jan 2007, 01:40
- Location: shropshire
It's the same everywhere in England!
I notice the vast improvement everytime I drive into Wales
- Posts: 26770
- Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
- Location: El Dub
Funny how councils can find plenty of money to build traffic calming humps but virtually none for pot holes.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests