Londonroad.net

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Re: Londonroad.net

Post by bristleposh » 16 Mar 2018, 21:49

Brianposh wrote:
16 Mar 2018, 21:04
Anyone else unable to get into londonroad.net this evening?? 8.00 p.m.
Yes :lol:
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 17 Mar 2018, 00:28

In again at 9.00 p.m. approx. :clap:
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 04 Jun 2018, 23:35

Awful, negative place. Does the club no favours at all. Should be consigned back to the dark web or wherever it loitered before being made generally accessible.

This stuff filters into the mainstream unfortunately: "Posh fans have always been a difficult bunch to please, and the jury is very much still out for Steve Evans, despite him bringing six new players into the club."

Have we? Or is it just a vocal minority getting us a bad name?

"Eyebrows have been raised by some Posh fans because of the sheer size of some of the players already recruited by Evans this summer."

tooposhforwords

Post by tooposhforwords » 05 Jun 2018, 05:47

I have tried to gain access to that website for over five years and oddly enough I’ve never received a reply in any of my inboxes. I think as a club we must have the highest percentage of posters with diminished faculties. I can’t understand why signing from Leauge 2 is heresy or that it’s an issue that SE wants a more robust, powerful squad. This is an manager which an understanding of the demands that teams in this league present.

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 06 Jun 2018, 07:32

Chompy wrote:
04 Jun 2018, 23:35
Awful, negative place. Does the club no favours at all. Should be consigned back to the dark web or wherever it loitered before being made generally accessible.

This stuff filters into the mainstream unfortunately: "Posh fans have always been a difficult bunch to please, and the jury is very much still out for Steve Evans, despite him bringing six new players into the club."

Have we? Or is it just a vocal minority getting us a bad name?

"Eyebrows have been raised by some Posh fans because of the sheer size of some of the players already recruited by Evans this summer."
yeah it'll never last :lol:

you tried it for a while though mate, maybe this place is a better fit for you for whatever reason.

Chompy

Post by Chompy » 06 Jun 2018, 09:47

Ha!

Whatever flicks your switch Wycliffe.

Better fit? Hmm, I'm gonna go for neither, but whatever halps the punting.

john316z

Post by john316z » 06 Jun 2018, 10:12

I have an account. Never post and rarely look these days. For whatever reason I've never really liked it

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 06 Jun 2018, 10:39

The only thing i like about it is. The competitipns like Sheep game. The last man standing etc. Theyre getting better with their security. Ive only been able to even view it on one device. High tome somebody grew a pair and just stopped their stupid feud, at the end of the day if we are all aftrr Posh success petty Hitlers are no gping to achieve their aim. I will always find a way.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 06 Jun 2018, 15:16

bristleposh wrote:
06 Jun 2018, 10:39
The only thing i like about it is. The competitipns like Sheep game. The last man standing etc. Theyre getting better with their security. Ive only been able to even view it on one device. High tome somebody grew a pair and just stopped their stupid feud, at the end of the day if we are all aftrr Posh success petty Hitlers are no gping to achieve their aim. I will always find a way.
Just having a look on the members list and the number of people who have been banned this year (presumably since the refurbishment) means a lot of fans are trying to reenter the fray but are not getting past the Führer. For their information they're not all me, maybe one or four but not all.

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 06 Jun 2018, 20:15

bristleposh wrote:
06 Jun 2018, 15:16
bristleposh wrote:
06 Jun 2018, 10:39
Just having a look on the members list and the number of people who have been banned this year (presumably since the refurbishment) means a lot of fans are trying to reenter the fray but are not getting past the Führer. For their information they're not all me, maybe one or four but not all.
Are you assuming banned 'cos you are?
Or are they just unable to register, I for example have logged on no problem via my laptop but can't using my phone.

Edit, this from one of the mods.

The only thing I'll say is the banning thing is ********.

Since the upgrade we allowed the site to be viewed by guests. Upshot is that we get a lot of human spammers (not bots) and ban them.

We've also banned 3 or 4 accounts by former banned members.

We haven't issued a new permanent ban in over a year. There is only 1 person close to adding to that number at present.

Other than that.... you can't please everyone.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 06 Jun 2018, 20:41

I didn't read that but as far as you are concerned its just an error with me i have no idea how they knew the last one was me. I hadn't posted at all and was in Spain when I signed up so it certainly wasn't my IP address

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 06 Jun 2018, 20:44

bristleposh wrote:
06 Jun 2018, 20:41
I didn't read that but as far as you are concerned its just an error with me i have no idea how they knew the last one was me. I hadn't posted at all and was in Spain when I signed up so it certainly wasn't my IP address
Read it again.

Some previously banned members still banned.

btw can you imagine the sheep game being successfully played on here? :lol:

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 06 Jun 2018, 20:45

Nope

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 06 Jun 2018, 21:57

bristleposh wrote:
06 Jun 2018, 20:45
Nope
:lol:

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 07 Jun 2018, 06:48

Wycliffe wrote:
06 Jun 2018, 21:57
bristleposh wrote:
06 Jun 2018, 20:45
Nope
:lol:
Just as a thought I think I overtook you in that game having finished second once.