General discussion - chat about anything you want!
Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam
- Posts: 18029
- Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
- Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Have a great day today (and tomorrow watching Posh wallop Oxford!)
Many happy returns, Brian.
Being happy never goes out of style
- Posts: 14351
- Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
- Location: cheshire
happy birthday, Brian, have a great day, hopefully Posh will give you a great display of football and 3 points tomorrow
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far
- Posts: 15948
- Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51
Completely forgot Brian. It must be a sign of old age - anyway HB. Hope all is well in your world!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'
- Posts: 1462
- Joined: 07 May 2005, 14:20
- Location: Peterborough
Enjoy the day, Brian. Congratulations.
- Posts: 8880
- Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
- Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.
Thanks everybody for all my birthday wishes. More days feeling old now than the year before. THANKS.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'
Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Posts: 15993
- Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
- Location: Right behind my team!!
Happy Birthday Brian xxx
We go again...
Proud to be POSH
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest