Drinking and driving (Fenborder)

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

bristleposh

Drinking and driving (Fenborder)

Post by bristleposh » 30 Jul 2017, 08:40

fenborder wrote:
30 Jul 2017, 08:05
At least your Mrs showed some intelligence, driving after having only one pint is stupid.
Had I have driven, there would ave been about three hours before I would have driven, if you are suggesting that I shouldn't drive then, then, because of the amount I did drink, I shouldn't drive this morning. Some people after a weekend session would never be allowed to drive again.

I believe there is a scale to which you can work out how quickly the alcohol leaves your system, but without googling it I'd prefer to remain in the dark.
https://hashtagbay.com/wp-content/uploads/product/40593/58f7f1702485b.png

DaveLister
Second Technician

Re: Drinking and driving (Fenborder)

Post by DaveLister » 01 Aug 2017, 12:48

Serious accident possibly attributed to a drunk driver on the Ramsey Rd between whittlesey and pondersbridge this morning at 4am. One dead, the other at Thorpe wood nick on suspicion of death by drink driving, just to illustrate how stupid it is to drive while over the limit.

DoubleRay

Re: Drinking and driving (Fenborder)

Post by DoubleRay » 03 Aug 2017, 13:49

DaveLister wrote:
01 Aug 2017, 12:48
Serious accident possibly attributed to a drunk driver on the Ramsey Rd between whittlesey and pondersbridge this morning at 4am. One dead, the other at Thorpe wood nick on suspicion of death by drink driving, just to illustrate how stupid it is to drive while over the limit.
No this was linked to a ram raid in Crowland.
Two other people ran off. I didn't realise this all happened at 4am because in Stanground a milkman was attacked and his vehicle was stolen. That isn't too far from this incident and was around the same time. Has to be linked surely? The police are probably too thick to realise.