Theresa May to make statement in Downing Street

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Wycliffe

Re: Theresa May to make statement in Downing Street

Post by Wycliffe » 02 Jun 2018, 17:50

trevormans wrote:
02 Jun 2018, 15:48
Ms Abbott has served for over 30 years as a fully average mp and certainly when you hear clowns like fox and grayling who continually demonstrate their utter incompetence and yet are in the cabinet , plus the deficients in the DUP who are keeping the government in power, then she stands as well above average

However that she is the shadow Home Secretary with apparently no serious grasp on her brief merely shows that Corbyn is not a serious political leader and makes one realise that they are incapable of managing the country. So too however is terry mays lot

If you choose to single her out for her deficiencies then I feel that the other idiots failing grayling , fox up , Davis,Williamson etc etc should also be exposed
But Bristol is of the right so will see nothing in any tory's crapness whereas I fully accept there are numerous examples of crapness in the labour party.

stuie

Post by stuie » 02 Jun 2018, 19:47

Wycliffe wrote:
02 Jun 2018, 17:50
trevormans wrote:
02 Jun 2018, 15:48
Ms Abbott has served for over 30 years as a fully average mp and certainly when you hear clowns like fox and grayling who continually demonstrate their utter incompetence and yet are in the cabinet , plus the deficients in the DUP who are keeping the government in power, then she stands as well above average

However that she is the shadow Home Secretary with apparently no serious grasp on her brief merely shows that Corbyn is not a serious political leader and makes one realise that they are incapable of managing the country. So too however is terry mays lot

If you choose to single her out for her deficiencies then I feel that the other idiots failing grayling , fox up , Davis,Williamson etc etc should also be exposed
But Bristol is of the right so will see nothing in any tory's crapness whereas I fully accept there are numerous examples of crapness in the labour party.
:stupid: :clap:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 02 Jun 2018, 22:58

Wycliffe wrote:
02 Jun 2018, 17:50

Tories! Pah, far to left wing for me
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761