This message board

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 17310
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: This message board

Post by tonyp » 27 Mar 2017, 07:28

daib0 wrote:
It might not come as a surprise that I'm No.1 on Reading's Royals Rendezvous, 10,000 posts clear of second! :D
Mind you, my wife is not always happy at the amount of time I spent idling on footie forums :D :D :D[/quote]
poshnipper wrote:Ha I'm sure that's a sentiment echoed in more households than yours.
How right you definitely are!!
Being happy never goes out of style.

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 13948
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: This message board

Post by stuie » 27 Mar 2017, 12:11

bristleposh wrote:Still No 1, and as for second hand experiences, I'm a Commodore fan, Once, Twice, Three times a season (Maybe more most seasons)
very good, look forward to sharing a pint with you soon
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25532
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: Back in Brizzle innit

Re: This message board

Post by bristleposh » 27 Mar 2017, 18:43

stuie wrote:
bristleposh wrote:Still No 1, and as for second hand experiences, I'm a Commodore fan, Once, Twice, Three times a season (Maybe more most seasons)
very good, look forward to sharing a pint with you soon
I won't share a pint with you but perhaps we can have one each
Image

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 13948
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: This message board

Post by stuie » 03 Apr 2017, 18:52

Absolutely gutted, the leader of the Blue tint brigade, has said on facebook, she has given up on making the play offs this eason, disgraceful
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15473
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: This message board

Post by DaveLister » 03 Apr 2017, 19:45

stuie wrote:Absolutely gutted, the leader of the Blue tint brigade, has said on facebook, she has given up on making the play offs this eason, disgraceful
It's the end of the world, Stuie.
Image

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 13948
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: This message board

Post by stuie » 03 Apr 2017, 19:46

DaveLister wrote:
stuie wrote:Absolutely gutted, the leader of the Blue tint brigade, has said on facebook, she has given up on making the play offs this eason, disgraceful
It's the end of the world, Stuie.
no way, I have 2 more games to go to this season


:comeon: :comeon: :comeon:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 15915
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: This message board

Post by poshnipper » 03 Apr 2017, 21:43

LOL I have a stalker :mrgreen:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15473
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: This message board

Post by DaveLister » 03 Apr 2017, 22:59

poshnipper wrote:LOL I have a stalker :mrgreen:
Not guilty your honour
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests