Mobdro

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25268
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: Bristol

Mobdro

Postby bristleposh » 07 Dec 2016, 19:17

Has anybody got this on their phone, I'm interested to know if it works, if it's safe, if it's legal?

http://mobdroapp.com/
In the Kingdom of the blind,
the one eyed man is King

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 15546
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Mobdro

Postby ashman » 07 Dec 2016, 23:33

bristleposh wrote:Has anybody got this on their phone, I'm interested to know if it works, if it's safe, if it's legal?

http://mobdroapp.com/

Why would anyone click on that link knowing that it may not be safe and possibly illegal? :shock: :shock:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25268
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: Bristol

Re: Mobdro

Postby bristleposh » 07 Dec 2016, 23:46

The link is safe I just wondered if anyone has used it and if the download is safe
In the Kingdom of the blind,
the one eyed man is King

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 17157
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Mobdro

Postby tonyp » 08 Dec 2016, 01:24

bristleposh wrote:The link is safe I just wondered if anyone has used it and if the download is safe

It's probably safe.
But unless you or mobdro are paying something towards the amount that SkySport, for example, pay for copyright it's almost certainly illegal.
Being happy never goes out of style.

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25268
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: Bristol

Re: Mobdro

Postby bristleposh » 08 Dec 2016, 09:40

tonyp wrote:
bristleposh wrote:The link is safe I just wondered if anyone has used it and if the download is safe

It's probably safe.
But unless you or mobdro are paying something towards the amount that SkySport, for example, pay for copyright it's almost certainly illegal.

Thank you so I suppose when I get my music from Pirate Bay that too is illegal. Sky earn more than enough from the schmucks who pay the exorbinate amounts for SkySports BoxOffice and Films, the sixty or seventy pounds extra they could go to a live event and spend far less
In the Kingdom of the blind,
the one eyed man is King

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 17157
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Mobdro

Postby tonyp » 08 Dec 2016, 10:14

bristleposh wrote:
tonyp wrote:
bristleposh wrote:The link is safe I just wondered if anyone has used it and if the download is safe

It's probably safe.
But unless you or mobdro are paying something towards the amount that SkySport, for example, pay for copyright it's almost certainly illegal.

Thank you so I suppose when I get my music from Pirate Bay that too is illegal. Sky earn more than enough from the schmucks who pay the exorbinate amounts for SkySports BoxOffice and Films, the sixty or seventy pounds extra they could go to a live event and spend far less

I've never heard of Pirate Bay but I'm guessing that you're right. It probably is illegal.
Brisbane city Council makes money out of all "the schmucks who pay the exorbitant amounts for" water. So I'll instal a meter by-pass.
Being happy never goes out of style.

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 13815
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Mobdro

Postby stuie » 08 Dec 2016, 10:34

if its too good to be true, its probably not legal

I use kodie on an amazon firestick
Rochdale to Bolton 2016 - 2017

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25268
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: Bristol

Re: Mobdro

Postby bristleposh » 08 Dec 2016, 12:37

stuie wrote:if its too good to be true, its probably not legal

I use kodie on an amazon firestick

:clap2: wish I could I keep mucking up on the download
In the Kingdom of the blind,
the one eyed man is King

patrichuges
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Jan 2017, 07:03

Re: Mobdro

Postby patrichuges » 07 Jan 2017, 07:10

That's Cool. Check Best Android TV Boxes for Free Streaming at http://bestdroidbox.co.uk/

culverdovee
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Mar 2017, 05:51

Re: Mobdro

Postby culverdovee » 14 Mar 2017, 06:05

Yeah! I have got this on my phone I think it is safe but, not legal http://mobdroappapkpc.com/

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25268
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: Bristol

Re: Mobdro

Postby bristleposh » 14 Mar 2017, 09:12

I have now taken it off my phone, it was safe, but I found I wasn't using it and they kept having updates that were eating up my battery far too quickly.
In the Kingdom of the blind,
the one eyed man is King


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests