Introduce Yourself

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18990
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by tonyp » 30 Nov 2013, 14:47

Welcome to the Message Board Charlie.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27447
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by bristleposh » 30 Nov 2013, 21:28

tonyp wrote:Welcome to the Message Board Charlie.
:stupid:
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

User avatar
chasman5555
Posts: 10
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 15:37

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by chasman5555 » 01 Dec 2013, 06:07

Thank you :) UTP!

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 15500
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by stuie » 01 Dec 2013, 17:21

bristleposh wrote:
tonyp wrote:Welcome to the Message Board Charlie.
:stupid:
:stupid: :comeon: 8)
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 15930
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by poshnipper » 02 Dec 2013, 21:28

ImageCharlie
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

User avatar
PoshBoyFirst
Posts: 934
Joined: 20 Jul 2006, 10:44
Location: AYLESBURY, Bucks

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by PoshBoyFirst » 13 Nov 2014, 16:13

As it's been a long time since I've been on here, thought i would give one of the reasons why -

Meet one of the newer posh fans, Noah James Prior, born 23rd August 2014:
10728777_713016385130_234698410_n.jpg
10728777_713016385130_234698410_n.jpg (88.56 KiB) Viewed 2362 times

Posh and Proud!!

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 15500
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by stuie » 13 Nov 2014, 16:39

PoshBoyFirst wrote:As it's been a long time since I've been on here, thought i would give one of the reasons why -

Meet one of the newer posh fans, Noah James Prior, born 23rd August 2014:
10728777_713016385130_234698410_n.jpg
Congratulations

:clap2:

Brilliant news and picture
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 15930
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by poshnipper » 13 Nov 2014, 21:27

PoshBoyFirst wrote:As it's been a long time since I've been on here, thought i would give one of the reasons why -

Meet one of the newer posh fans, Noah James Prior, born 23rd August 2014
awww he's gorgeous! Congratulations. Love the outfit he chose for his first POSH appearance :clap2:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 18990
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by tonyp » 13 Nov 2014, 21:41

Welcome back PoshBoyFirst!
Congratulations to you and Mrs PoshBoyFirst.
Great photograph. The club needs more supporters.

Talking about the club. How do you reckon we'll go on Saturday?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25478
Being happy never goes out of style

topcat87
Posts: 1687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 16:43
Location: Peterborough and Proud of it!

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by topcat87 » 13 Nov 2014, 21:56

poshnipper wrote:
PoshBoyFirst wrote:As it's been a long time since I've been on here, thought i would give one of the reasons why -

Meet one of the newer posh fans, Noah James Prior, born 23rd August 2014
awww he's gorgeous! Congratulations. Love the outfit he chose for his first POSH appearance :clap2:
Quite agree, many congratulations. Now what posh outfit will Noah be dressed in at Christmas?
:comeon:
Image

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27447
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by bristleposh » 14 Nov 2014, 00:16

We've missed you Simon, am I right in saying you had a birthday recently too, or was it you wishing me a happy birthday yesterday that I spotted
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

User avatar
PoshBoyFirst
Posts: 934
Joined: 20 Jul 2006, 10:44
Location: AYLESBURY, Bucks

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by PoshBoyFirst » 14 Nov 2014, 23:04

I wished you a happy birthday nick and it was also my wife's birthday last weekend.

Thanks for all the kind words folks, I'm looking forward to bringing Noah to his first game, may have to wait a while though! :)

Posh and Proud!!

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 27447
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by bristleposh » 14 Nov 2014, 23:12

PoshBoyFirst wrote:I wished you a happy birthday nick and it was also my wife's birthday last weekend.

Thanks for all the kind words folks, I'm looking forward to bringing Noah to his first game, may have to wait a while though! :)
Hippy burpty too her then
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

User avatar
Poshblues
Posts: 7
Joined: 13 Mar 2015, 10:39
Location: Waikanae, New Zealand via Belfast NI

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Poshblues » 13 Mar 2015, 12:45

Always knew of Posh..but didn't really take that much notice. So it's Adrian Durham's fault...or maybe it was the new smartphone about a year ago, which meant for the first time I had up to date technology.
This led to discovering Talksport and The Drive show in the early hours of Wellington, New Zealand mornings. YouTube marathons followed. Anything about Posh...20 second clips from someone's shaky mobile and all.
There was Grant McCann - he supports Linfield and Rangers like me, and Brian Mawhinney is patron. Michael Smith is there as well. All these great little connections. But it's much more than Linfield or Northern Ireland. I'm listening out for results, looking for fixtures.
Then McCann signs for Linfield and I think brilliant! A player of that class signing for the Blues is awesome, and I read the messages from Peterborough fans and listen to Durham and they will miss him, he's a great - so he must be good for Linfield.
My son's at home in the UK and he knows football, he watches Grant and his opinion is that he's too good for the Irish League.

As events unfold, Grant is rumoured to be returning to Posh and for the first time ever, I want another team other than Linfield to win...or to benefit more. I want McCann to go back to Peterborough. He can do more there and make more of a difference than he can at Windsor.
Now I realise that something about Posh has sucked me in.
I want Grant McCann at Peterbouough - not for Grant McCann...but for Peterborough United.
I listen to those interviews in the past few weeks from Darragh MacAnthony, Aaron Mclean and Dave Robertson and they have just nailed it.

I'm back home soon for the first time in 15 years.
We're touring Europe as well as the UK.
We're driving down through NI, Scotland, Wales and England and I've managed to work in a stopover in Peterborough at the end of May, and am looking forward to that more than Paris or Milan.

I may never see them play, but a selfie outside London Road and £100 spent in the club shop...and to say I've been there ...priceless.

UP THE POSH!!!

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 15500
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by stuie » 13 Mar 2015, 13:30

Poshblues wrote:Always knew of Posh..but didn't really take that much notice. So it's Adrian Durham's fault...or maybe it was the new smartphone about a year ago, which meant for the first time I had up to date technology.
This led to discovering Talksport and The Drive show in the early hours of Wellington, New Zealand mornings. YouTube marathons followed. Anything about Posh...20 second clips from someone's shaky mobile and all.
There was Grant McCann - he supports Linfield and Rangers like me, and Brian Mawhinney is patron. Michael Smith is there as well. All these great little connections. But it's much more than Linfield or Northern Ireland. I'm listening out for results, looking for fixtures.
Then McCann signs for Linfield and I think brilliant! A player of that class signing for the Blues is awesome, and I read the messages from Peterborough fans and listen to Durham and they will miss him, he's a great - so he must be good for Linfield.
My son's at home in the UK and he knows football, he watches Grant and his opinion is that he's too good for the Irish League.

As events unfold, Grant is rumoured to be returning to Posh and for the first time ever, I want another team other than Linfield to win...or to benefit more. I want McCann to go back to Peterborough. He can do more there and make more of a difference than he can at Windsor.
Now I realise that something about Posh has sucked me in.
I want Grant McCann at Peterbouough - not for Grant McCann...but for Peterborough United.
I listen to those interviews in the past few weeks from Darragh MacAnthony, Aaron Mclean and Dave Robertson and they have just nailed it.

I'm back home soon for the first time in 15 years.
We're touring Europe as well as the UK.
We're driving down through NI, Scotland, Wales and England and I've managed to work in a stopover in Peterborough at the end of May, and am looking forward to that more than Paris or Milan.

I may never see them play, but a selfie outside London Road and £100 spent in the club shop...and to say I've been there ...priceless.

UP THE POSH!!!
up the posh,

IMO you should have done your tour a bit earlier and pulled in a game at the

Mighty Posh

#wearerobbosblueandwhitearmy
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests