Introduce Yourself

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
User avatar
notposhenough
Posts: 4834
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 19:11
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by notposhenough » 30 Sep 2009, 09:14

bristleposh wrote:I thought he meant a picture, it was supposed to be a gallery...
Well, he hasn't posted his, has he?
Or is he one of the session players from Turnip and The Vegetables? Image

Speaking of which, last night at Charters, I spotted 'front row, 1st from left' from the forementioned teeny pop group. I did consider approaching to ask for his autograph.

User avatar
Lodziak Green
Posts: 1062
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 14:39
Location: Orton boi nd wot!

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Lodziak Green » 30 Sep 2009, 15:34

PeterPUFC wrote:hi, i'm peter.
LMFAO

Hi guys, i'm James. Let me tell you where i'm at.

User avatar
TheMaverick
Posts: 461
Joined: 31 Dec 2006, 17:05

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by TheMaverick » 30 Sep 2009, 22:31

Hi I'm Debroah and I'm out.
CASE CLOSED!

User avatar
Lodziak Green
Posts: 1062
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 14:39
Location: Orton boi nd wot!

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Lodziak Green » 30 Sep 2009, 23:14

I hate you, and for that reason alone, i'm out.

User avatar
notposhenough
Posts: 4834
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 19:11
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by notposhenough » 01 Oct 2009, 09:42

Nothing; they're only little, they don't know any better.
Last edited by notposhenough on 01 Oct 2009, 11:02, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 26601
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by bristleposh » 01 Oct 2009, 10:47

notposhenough wrote:Nothing; they're only little, they don't any better.
been drinking have we?????
If I die tomorrow I'd be all right
Because I believe
That after we're gone The spirit carries on

User avatar
notposhenough
Posts: 4834
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 19:11
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by notposhenough » 01 Oct 2009, 11:04

know!

Ahh, even the perfectionists amongst us can make mistakes :P

User avatar
Gazzaa
Posts: 2320
Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 18:59
Location: March

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Gazzaa » 01 Oct 2009, 12:07

notposhenough wrote:know!

Ahh, even the perfectionists amongst us can make mistakes :P
I've been waiting for the day when you made a spelling mistake. :clap: I don't feel so bad for my mistakes now. :wink:

User avatar
notposhenough
Posts: 4834
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 19:11
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by notposhenough » 01 Oct 2009, 18:22

Gazzaa wrote:
notposhenough wrote:know!
Ahh, even the perfectionists amongst us can make mistakes :P
I've been waiting for the day when you made a spelling mistake. :clap: I don't feel so bad for my mistakes now. :wink:
Leaving out a word is not the same as a spelling mistake :wink:.
And you think I don't know better than to spellcheck everything I write before posting it here :question: :P !
Ooh, the backlash...

sheffieldposh

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by sheffieldposh » 03 Oct 2009, 01:21

Anyone on here ?

Image

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 26601
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by bristleposh » 03 Oct 2009, 09:39

sheffieldposh wrote:Anyone on here ?

Image
not a 100% certain, but I think the one fairly central with the red shirt on is Sladey off dotnet

and two to his left is my girlfriend :wink:
If I die tomorrow I'd be all right
Because I believe
That after we're gone The spirit carries on

User avatar
Gazzaa
Posts: 2320
Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 18:59
Location: March

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Gazzaa » 03 Oct 2009, 09:45

notposhenough wrote:
Gazzaa wrote:
notposhenough wrote:know!
Ahh, even the perfectionists amongst us can make mistakes :P
I've been waiting for the day when you made a spelling mistake. :clap: I don't feel so bad for my mistakes now. :wink:
Leaving out a word is not the same as a spelling mistake :wink:.
It's good enough for me!

User avatar
Gazzaa
Posts: 2320
Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 18:59
Location: March

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Gazzaa » 03 Oct 2009, 09:46

bristleposh wrote:
sheffieldposh wrote:Anyone on here ?

Image
not a 100% certain, but I think the one fairly central with the red shirt on is Sladey off dotnet

and two to his left is my girlfriend :wink:
:lol: :lol:

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 15765
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by DaveLister » 05 Oct 2009, 04:58

Gazzaa wrote:
bristleposh wrote:
sheffieldposh wrote:Anyone on here ?

Image
not a 100% certain, but I think the one fairly central with the red shirt on is Sladey off dotnet

and two to his left is my girlfriend :wink:
:lol: :lol:
That's Sladey, in the red Posh shirt.

Brizzle, you're a bad man :)
Image

sheffieldposh

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by sheffieldposh » 05 Oct 2009, 05:38

Another find the forum fan picture :mrgreen:

Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest