Eee Begum

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Eee Begum

Post by bristleposh » 15 Apr 2019, 18:28

Why is it even being contemplated that this evil human being be allowed legal aid.
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

Poshay

Re: Eee Begum

Post by Poshay » 15 Apr 2019, 22:12

bristleposh wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 18:28
Why is it even being contemplated that this evil human being be allowed legal aid.
Careful Bristle, the Thought Police are watching. :evil:
Halifax Town,Huddersfield Town Leeds United Hibernian Millwall Margate POSH
From the Slough of Despond to the Land of Hope for Glory. : :P l:

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 16 Apr 2019, 10:15

Just depressed myself by going to dotnet, there really are some pompous prats on there, who think the only opinion that matters is their own. They think young people are fit to vote in an election yet at the same time think a 15 year old is too young to decide whether to go to a war zone or not. There is no hope for this country whilst people like those that support that waste of oxygen are allowed to have a vote in matters of state.
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

Poshay

Post by Poshay » 16 Apr 2019, 12:16

I'm afraid precedent has been set by the taxpayer funding several Irish and Islamist freedom fighters despite there being public outcry. After all Gareth Pierce and her mates need to be kept in luxury. It begs the question why this race with its alien religion and customs has settled here in the first place and not adopted our way of life. Even our two well established England spinners, Moeen Ali and Adil Raschid, say that they still think of Pakistan as home. We now have the prospect of a Prime Minister (or more likely a leader of the opposition) being of Pakistani origin. This may be a good or a bad thing ; he cant be any worse than the present disaster.
Halifax Town,Huddersfield Town Leeds United Hibernian Millwall Margate POSH
From the Slough of Despond to the Land of Hope for Glory. : :P l:

trevormans

Post by trevormans » 19 Apr 2019, 14:19

I fully believe that when it goes through the courts that it will be found that the Home Secretary was not working properly within the law and wthe constitution when he sought to derive her of her citizenship
He was perhaps trying to advance his own political claim by appealing to the populists probably the daily mail and express readers. It Drew a parallel with the populists mob who two thousand years ago today called for barabbas and Pilate took the easy , the populist way out

Far better would it have been to have allowed her back (not brought her back) and then imposed harsh conditions (say being tagged and reporting to the police every 24 hours and forbidding the use of social media or the right of assembly )and then for her to have been tried under due process if the dpp felt there was a case to answer in this country.
I am not sure there was a case, and certainly my father in law went to fight for a foreign army in an alien country for a cause he felt was right when he signed up in the Spanish civil war. He was never prosecuted rather he was praised for standing up for his beliefs