Conspiracy theories.

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

gazwilwah

Conspiracy theories.

Post by gazwilwah » 11 Oct 2018, 09:19

I do love a conspiracy theory, the term is actually a CIA/FBI created term in order to stop people in their tracks when they question the government. (works well eh.)
To deny conspiracies is to deny the fact groups of people make plots to push agenda's or destroy what they consider enemies.

"Tinfoil hat wearer." another created term to ridicule anyone who questions our "reality", i may be all of these things and a nutter, but where do we get our information from? the TV, radio and newspapers... NASA and all manner of organisations that have "experts" giving us the facts.

Nothing there that we can actually prove to ourselves, we just trust groups of people and have a faith in their findings because we consider them more reliable than ourselves. We have basically given our power away to authorities.

If you can't prove something to yourself but believe what so called experts say, then what you have is a faith no different to a Cjristian or Muslim who believes there is a man in the sky watching over us etc..

science will tell us something that in our experience appears not to be the case, but we concede and go along with the "experts".

For example we are told we live on a spinning ball, but do you feel like you're on a spinning ball?
We're told that water bends around the ball, have you seen an ocean bend? can you bend water around a ball?
Pretty much everything we believe like the moonlanding, is given to us from organisations we have a faith in just like religion, we can't actually prove they went or explain how they did it even, we just believe....

"They call it the "American dream?" because you have to be asleep to believe it - George Carlin

bristleposh

Re: Conspiracy theories.

Post by bristleposh » 11 Oct 2018, 11:37

You are priceless
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

gazwilwah

Post by gazwilwah » 11 Oct 2018, 12:39

Glad you gave the post a lot of thought.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 11 Oct 2018, 14:15

gazwilwah wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 12:39
As much as it deserved
http://www.theposhforum.co.uk/download/file.php?id=761

OBM

Post by OBM » 11 Oct 2018, 17:09

I have actually witnessed the power of gravity, I have seen the horizon bend, and the curvature of the earth.

Do the authorities feed us crap when it suits, yes, but don't let it run away with you.

gazwilwah

Post by gazwilwah » 11 Oct 2018, 20:18

So called gravity can work on a plain as well eh.
Horizon = horizontal?

Have you seen water curve?

I don't think the atlantic ocean is a curved ocean my own logic would suggest its level, as we know that on Earth still water does not have the ability to do anything but level out, and this is something I can prove to myself with going to "experts" who will try and take me away from my own real life experience and fill me with a set of beliefs.
Last edited by gazwilwah on 11 Oct 2018, 20:26, edited 2 times in total.

gazwilwah

Post by gazwilwah » 11 Oct 2018, 20:24

bristleposh wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 14:15
gazwilwah wrote:
As much as it deserved
ok

ashman

Post by ashman » 11 Oct 2018, 21:51

bristleposh wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 14:15
gazwilwah wrote:
As much as it deserved
:lol: :clap2:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

matt404

Post by matt404 » 12 Oct 2018, 11:39

gazwilwah wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 20:18
Horizon = horizontal?

I don't think the atlantic ocean is a curved ocean my own logic would suggest its level, as we know that on Earth still water does not have the ability to do anything but level out, and this is something I can prove to myself with going to "experts" who will try and take me away from my own real life experience and fill me with a set of beliefs.
I'll bite.

Have you ever noticed that when a ship is on the horizon, it's masts appear first? Curved earth.
Christopher Kannnnnnuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

matt404

Post by matt404 » 12 Oct 2018, 11:52

gazwilwah wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 09:19

For example we are told we live on a spinning ball, but do you feel like you're on a spinning ball?
No we don't feel it because the Earth, it's atmosphere and everything within it's atmosphere are travelling at a constant speed. The next time you go on an plane, close your eyes when the plane has reached cruising altitude and is in steady flight - you can't feel it moving. Same principle.

Next.
Christopher Kannnnnnuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

gazwilwah

Post by gazwilwah » 12 Oct 2018, 22:10

matt404 wrote:
12 Oct 2018, 11:39
gazwilwah wrote:
11 Oct 2018, 20:18
Horizon = horizontal?

I'll bite.

Have you ever noticed that when a ship is on the horizon, it's masts appear first? Curved earth.

hi tech camera's with extreme zoom lenses can bring that mast fully back into view, If you sit on a level ground and watch someone walk away into the distance, you will see their legs start to seem like they are sinking into the ground, there are videos on YT that show this, it has nothing to do with any curve.