Free Kicks Golf day

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Wycliffe

Free Kicks Golf day

Post by Wycliffe » 17 Apr 2018, 21:57

15th June at Toft.
Always but always a brilliant day, don't worry if you ain't brilliant at golf it really doesn't matter.
£40 a head for a team of 4 including a superb BBQ after the event.
£60 a head for a team of 3 and you will play alongside someone connected to POSH (names to follow)

There will be an excellent raffle and tickets will be made available pre the golf day via .net and as ever an amazing auction will take place after everyone has had a few beers.
Again we will make a full list of the auction items available prior to the night.

Pre round chipping into a Mick George skip competition.

Hole in one prize of £loads.

Lots more going on to be updated soon

Please email
alanwheatley2@msn.com
with names and contact number(s)

Great cause as you all know but almost as importantly a great laff.

Wycliffe

Re: Free Kicks Golf day

Post by Wycliffe » 11 May 2018, 18:41

Probably still pointless posting on here but sod it I will try one last time.

:)

Hole in one competition worth minimum £5k to the winner. Charlie Lee,
Marcus Ebdon, Richard Scott, Dave Morrison & Mark Arber confirmed with a fair few present and ex POSH also invited.
Cracking venue with a superb BBQ after followed by an amazing raffle and auction.
Most importantly it is a great cause as you all know.

Full details on request

stuie

Post by stuie » 12 May 2018, 19:55

Wycliffe wrote:
11 May 2018, 18:41
Probably still pointless posting on here but sod it I will try one last time.

:)

Hole in one competition worth minimum £5k to the winner. Charlie Lee,
Marcus Ebdon, Richard Scott, Dave Morrison & Mark Arber confirmed with a fair few present and ex POSH also invited.
Cracking venue with a superb BBQ after followed by an amazing raffle and auction.
Most importantly it is a great cause as you all know.

Full details on request
golf not my thing, plus a long way to travel, but hey ho keep posting, and keep the good work up
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 16 May 2018, 19:58

If anyone has a company or works for a nice company we are offering tee box sponsorship for £100.
All we require apart from your/their dosh is a jpeg of the company logo.
You'll get loads of publicity via social media etc and of course it is a great cause.

http://www.freekicksfoundation.org/

Wycliffe

Post by Wycliffe » 19 May 2018, 07:49

Delighted to announce that the hole in one competition will have a prize of £10,000 for anyone who manages this amazing feat.
Also Mick George Skips have kindly loaned us a mini skip for a golf skip challenge before the round starts.
Team numbers good but we do have space for a few more, £40 ph for the round on a lovely course and a superb BBQ after followed by an auction and raffle with some amazing prizes (details to follow).
Don't worry as to your standard of golf, you can be neither too good nor too bad, it's a laff and a superbly enjoyable day to raise funds for this top top charity that does so much good.
Come join us.

I will post the freekicks paypal details soon if anyone wants to purchase raffle tickets, I will post the prizes soon and you'll have to trust me to put in your tickets which of course I will. After the event I will post the winning numbers.

ta