England u 21s

Chat about any non-Posh related football matters here.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

England u 21s

Post by bristleposh » 21 Mar 2019, 14:27

I've only ever seen England once when the sweaty socks ripped up the goalposts at Wembley, I once saw England School boys which included Paul Rideout in the line up, also at Wembley I now look forward to seeing the under 21s at Ashton Gate.

:clap: :clap2: :clap:
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

bristleposh

Re: England u 21s

Post by bristleposh » 21 Mar 2019, 23:36

1-1 draw in the region of 25000 present, Ashton Gate is soooo good now massive bars everywhere 4-30 for a pint of Thatcher's Haze so not too pricey. I think our Marcus is better than James

ashman

Post by ashman » 22 Mar 2019, 01:07

bristleposh wrote:
21 Mar 2019, 23:36
1-1 draw in the region of 25000 present, Ashton Gate is soooo good now massive bars everywhere 4-30 for a pint of Thatcher's Haze so not too pricey. I think our Marcus is better than James
Wow! I'm gobsmacked or Image

......... did you really mean that? If so, I guess you would probably score James at about "2"

........ or are you really are learning to appreciate our Marcus? Come on, out with it!! :shock:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 22 Mar 2019, 08:26

You got the picture of me about right. However, I think one or two of the England starting XI and the coaching staff may like to teach them how to shoot on target more regularly, the tippy tappy football that presumably fans of the Premiership have become accustomed to, doesn't always get results, I don't know the exact statistics but I think England had almost 70% possession, had betwee 15 and 20 shots of which very few were blocked and only about four were on raget, I confess that some of the intricate passing in and around the penalty area was a joy to behold and yet there was only one goal from the inrticacies, changing about five of the outfield players did little to change the flow of the game. Marcus wiould not have looked out of place, but sadly would have needed to stay on his feet far more than he currently does.

ashman

Post by ashman » 22 Mar 2019, 08:48

bristleposh wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 08:26
You got the picture of me about right. However, I think one or two of the England starting XI and the coaching staff may like to teach them how to shoot on target more regularly, the tippy tappy football that presumably fans of the Premiership have become accustomed to, doesn't always get results, I don't know the exact statistics but I think England had almost 70% possession, had betwee 15 and 20 shots of which very few were blocked and only about four were on raget, I confess that some of the intricate passing in and around the penalty area was a joy to behold and yet there was only one goal from the inrticacies, changing about five of the outfield players did little to change the flow of the game. Marcus wiould not have looked out of place, but sadly would have needed to stay on his feet far more than he currently does.
..... and you were doing so well up to that point too! :roll: I reckon you have a man-crush on our Marcus. :lol: Good job, because I can see him being here for a good while too!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 22 Mar 2019, 09:02

bristleposh wrote:
22 Mar 2019, 08:26
Marcus wiould not have looked out of place, but sadly would have needed to stay on his feet far more than he currently does.
:stupid:
Being happy never goes out of style