University Assignment help - Peterborough fan needed!

Chat about any non-Posh related football matters here.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Student01

University Assignment help - Peterborough fan needed!

Post by Student01 » 18 Apr 2018, 14:42

Good Afternoon,

I’m currently a student undertaking a Foundation year at University to allow me to start on my full time chosen degree course this coming September. As part of my Foundation year I need to undertake a small research project. The area I’ve chosen to investigate is fans perspectives of League One clubs use of Social Media.

So, I’m looking for 1 Peterborough United fan between the ages of 18 and 29 to undertake a Questionnaire for me. Its 8 questions long and should take no more than 15-20 minutes of your time. I’d also ask that anyone willing to participate be following Peterborough on at least 1 Social Media platform (Twitter, Facebook etc) and have held a season ticket at least once during your time supporting the club. I also must mention, just in case, that if you are currently employed or have previously been employed by Peterborough United then unfortunately you will be unable to take part.

If anyone could spare some time to take part in this for me I would really appreciate it. I’m a Bury fan so I’m looking for at least something to be proud of this season!

Good luck on Thursday vs Blackburn and of course for the rest of the season.

If anyone is interested could they please let me know here or just email me at 21300019@ucfbstudent.com and I will send the questionnaire across to you via email.

Many Thanks,

Matthew

ashman

Re: University Assignment help - Peterborough fan needed!

Post by ashman » 19 Apr 2018, 06:25

Please respect the efforts that Matthew is making and not treat this as a thread to fill up with spam.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'