half time refreshments

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

ontheup

half time refreshments

Post by ontheup » 17 Mar 2008, 13:20

new to this forum - but would like to know if next season would it be possible to have a drinks only service in the catering . Most of the time spent waiting is when kids get to the front of the queue and then decide what they are going to eat . It would help to ease things if a drinks only counter were available lots of people only require a drink and get fed up waiting and missing the start of the second half due to the length of time to get served

miggypufc

Re: half time refreshments

Post by miggypufc » 17 Mar 2008, 16:41

whhhhaaaaaat!
sorry but that is a mad idea,on a cold saturday match,or midweek game,youlook forward to a warm (sometimes) bovril and a dodgy pie!its part of a football experience!even though you get ripped off!
ontheup wrote:new to this forum - but would like to know if next season would it be possible to have a drinks only service in the catering . Most of the time spent waiting is when kids get to the front of the queue and then decide what they are going to eat . It would help to ease things if a drinks only counter were available lots of people only require a drink and get fed up waiting and missing the start of the second half due to the length of time to get served
Against Modern Football

ontheup

Post by ontheup » 18 Mar 2008, 00:43

sorry youve missed my point or more the fact i failed to explain it properly ! I would like at least one person selling drinks only at a counter .so that if you only wanted a hot drink you would go to that counter, person, server, call it what you like so you dont have to spend 15 mins in a queue full of people who are buying food etc

miggypufc

Post by miggypufc » 19 Mar 2008, 23:39

spot on mate,i agree with you on that!now its cleared up!
ontheup wrote:sorry youve missed my point or more the fact i failed to explain it properly ! I would like at least one person selling drinks only at a counter .so that if you only wanted a hot drink you would go to that counter, person, server, call it what you like so you dont have to spend 15 mins in a queue full of people who are buying food etc
Against Modern Football