How about an advert & stall urging a turnout for December?

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Crun

How about an advert & stall urging a turnout for Decembe

Post by Crun » 05 Dec 2007, 17:04

How about PUFC putting together a pull-out flyer/page/pages to slot into local newspapers urging all readers from the area covered by the ET, Peterborough Standard etc to come out and support the Posh through this vital period of the season? Add the fixtures both home and away....Throw in an offer for under 16s ACCOMPANIED BY PAYING ADULT perhaps..........

Open a stall among the Christmas skating cabins and fill it full of London Road magazines, fixture lists, Posh clothing, flags and scarves etc for Christmas gifts.
Last edited by Crun on 06 Dec 2007, 02:27, edited 1 time in total.

greenypufc

Post by greenypufc » 05 Dec 2007, 17:12

yes get huge crowds down to our place
love the saturdays

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 05 Dec 2007, 17:23

There will not be I am sure special prices for unaccompanied under 16's again after the Rochdale fiasco. I believe for M.K. game 1 paying Adult with 3 free kids tickets are being suggested providing the Adults are running Youth Clubs,Youngsters football teams etc.etc.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

Crun

Post by Crun » 05 Dec 2007, 17:31

Brianposh wrote:There will not be I am sure special prices for unaccompanied under 16's again after the Rochdale fiasco. I believe for M.K. game 1 paying Adult with 3 free kids tickets are being suggested providing the Adults are running Youth Clubs,Youngsters football teams etc.etc.
Thanks for clarifying the point Brian. I didn't mean UNaccompanied under sixteens as I was there for the Rochdale fiasco. Original post now amended.