FAN DOWNLOADS

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

Post Reply
User avatar
kempy
Posts: 1148
Joined: 06 Sep 2006, 15:33
Location: PE6
Contact:

FAN DOWNLOADS

Post by kempy » 20 Aug 2007, 01:12

ever going to update this and get some wallpapers on the site????

User avatar
Chris
Site Admin
Posts: 371
Joined: 05 May 2005, 20:37
Location: Peterborough
Contact:

Re: FAN DOWNLOADS

Post by Chris » 28 Aug 2007, 14:55

kempy wrote:ever going to update this and get some wallpapers on the site????
I'll hopefully get round to it soon. Apologies...there's not enough hours in the day!
Chris Brewer
Head of Media & Ticketing
theposh.com

User avatar
Crun
Posts: 1840
Joined: 26 Aug 2006, 21:04
Location: Werrington

Re: FAN DOWNLOADS

Post by Crun » 28 Aug 2007, 16:31

Chris wrote:
kempy wrote:ever going to update this and get some wallpapers on the site????
I'll hopefully get round to it soon. Apologies...there's not enough hours in the day!
Thanks Chris! :wink: :)

User avatar
Chris
Site Admin
Posts: 371
Joined: 05 May 2005, 20:37
Location: Peterborough
Contact:

Post by Chris » 03 Sep 2007, 10:36

There are now some wallpapers on the site for you to download.

Hopefully we'll capture some more memorable moments this season and then I can add them as wallpapers.
Chris Brewer
Head of Media & Ticketing
theposh.com

User avatar
Rendell#7
Posts: 461
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 14:11
Location: Peterborough

Re: FAN DOWNLOADS

Post by Rendell#7 » 19 Jan 2008, 13:05

Any more ready for us? I'm getting quite tired of my Aaron McLean one.

No worries if not..
Image

User avatar
Chris
Site Admin
Posts: 371
Joined: 05 May 2005, 20:37
Location: Peterborough
Contact:

Re: FAN DOWNLOADS

Post by Chris » 20 Jan 2008, 14:20

Posh.Are.Going.Up wrote:Any more ready for us? I'm getting quite tired of my Aaron McLean one.

No worries if not..
I'll see what I can do.
Chris Brewer
Head of Media & Ticketing
theposh.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest