iFollow

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

ashman

iFollow

Post by ashman » 03 Aug 2017, 04:53

Today's Date: Thursday August 3rd.

The latest video in iFollow is the arrival of Alex Penny on 19th. July. Why is there so little on here? Where are all the highlights from the pre-season games? Where are the interviews from Kanu and Taylor? There was more on the old PoshPlayer and iFollow is more expensive! Appalling service so far! :shock: :oops: :evil:

The Posh Youtube is far better than this! Compare what is on iFollow to what is on here.

www.youtube.com/user/ThePoshOfficial/videos
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

tonyp

Re: iFollow

Post by tonyp » 03 Aug 2017, 07:25

Hopefully we'll be able to watch games live.

But no Carabao Cup or Checkatrade Trophy matches will be available on iFollow.
Being happy never goes out of style

ashman

Post by ashman » 03 Aug 2017, 08:52

tonyp wrote:
03 Aug 2017, 07:25

Irrelevant for most of us. We didn't pay the extra money like you have done to watch the games transmitted live. I can understand them not allowing us to WATCH the games live as it would surely affect attendances. I just hope that the live radio commentaries are good so that if we can't get to a game then at least we can listen to the commentary like we did when we had PoshPlayer. I am also hoping that we can login to other teams iFollow so that we can have an opposing view or if the transmission from Radio Cambs drops out. We are also looking forward to watching highlights (hopefully extended) and interviews and matters of interest from the club.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

stuie

Post by stuie » 03 Aug 2017, 09:24

ashman wrote:
03 Aug 2017, 08:52
tonyp wrote:
03 Aug 2017, 07:25

Irrelevant for most of us. We didn't pay the extra money like you have done to watch the games transmitted live. I can understand them not allowing us to WATCH the games live as it would surely affect attendances. I just hope that the live radio commentaries are good so that if we can't get to a game then at least we can listen to the commentary like we did when we had PoshPlayer. I am also hoping that we can login to other teams iFollow so that we can have an opposing view or if the transmission from Radio Cambs drops out. We are also looking forward to watching highlights (hopefully extended) and interviews and matters of interest from the club.
I reckon, it is poor value if you live in the radio cambs area,

imo, if you live in radio cambs area you will get to the games, the ones you miss you will be able to listen to for free on radio cambs

however what you do get is the full game broadcast within 24 hours, which has to be a bonus for some

if however like me you live outside the radio cambs area, and do not get to all games it is a lifeline to listen to the live commentary

if you live outside of uk Ireland, it must be brilliant to be able to sit down and watch games live

facebook twitter and youtube are probably as good, if not better, certainly free if you do not want to watch the full games next day

imo social media is the open marketing tool to hook people in
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 04 Aug 2017, 23:14

They are now offering overseas fans individual games at £5 per game.
This is not available to people who have already subscribed.
I would probably have taken the £5 per game option considering that most games will not start until 1am when daylight saving ends in the UK.
They're obviously having trouble selling the product.

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 07 Aug 2017, 23:04

Interesting comments on the Plymouth site.