hello world i'm coming

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

abercrombie3
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 06:01

hello world i'm coming

Postby abercrombie3 » 17 Feb 2013, 09:03

hello world,
i'm coming and i will try my very best to give you a new chance to see the best part of my life.

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 15549
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: hello world i'm coming

Postby ashman » 17 Feb 2013, 12:11

abercrombie3 wrote:hello world,
i'm coming and i will try my very best to give you a new chance to see the best part of my life.

Oh my God! :roll:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
stuie
Posts: 13823
Joined: 18 Jun 2007, 15:14
Location: cheshire

Re: hello world i'm coming

Postby stuie » 17 Feb 2013, 20:41

ashman wrote:
abercrombie3 wrote:hello world,
i'm coming and i will try my very best to give you a new chance to see the best part of my life.

Oh my God! :roll:


:stupid:
Rochdale to Bolton 2016 - 2017

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 25290
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: Bristol

Re: hello world i'm coming

Postby bristleposh » 17 Feb 2013, 21:58

stuie wrote:
ashman wrote:
abercrombie3 wrote:hello world,
i'm coming and i will try my very best to give you a new chance to see the best part of my life.

Oh my God! :roll:


:stupid:

:question:

Que es Abercrombie :?
In the Kingdom of the blind,
the one eyed man is King


Return to “Questions for the Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests