Whats the point ?

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

westmead_lord

Whats the point ?

Post by westmead_lord » 15 Mar 2012, 22:07

This seems a strange forum "questions for the club" because the club never answers anyone ..

tonyp

Re: Whats the point ?

Post by tonyp » 15 Mar 2012, 23:52

Maybe the questions are too hard! :)
Being happy never goes out of style.

stuie

Post by stuie » 16 Mar 2012, 10:29

I think if you want to contact the club best to go via the main contact on their web pages, mind still waiting for a rely from Bob Symms there on the disabled parking fiasco

re PUTV seem to get a better resonse by e-mailing them directly from the link on there ages

So I agree, whats the point, might as well post in just for fun
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

stuie

Post by stuie » 16 Mar 2012, 10:58

bob.symns@theposh.com

I think this might be a good e-mail to try if you want to pose serious questions to the club

such as DISABLED PARKING
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

Tijssieslang

Post by Tijssieslang » 04 Apr 2012, 21:41

Well i did ask serious questions for a long time.... but for some people responding is very hard.
My son ( we live in Holland) is a member of junior Posh but it seems impossible to get a newsletter over to Holland. We get merchandise when we order and we get a invite for the days for the kids but a newsletter..... no way. Mr Phil Adlam promised and promised again but no way.... No signed Xmascard for my lad, but what really ticks me off is that he hardly take the trouble of responding let alone make an apology. So easy of difficult question i don't think it makes any difference.

westmead_lord

Post by westmead_lord » 15 Apr 2012, 12:38

Tijssieslang wrote:Well i did ask serious questions for a long time.... but for some people responding is very hard.
My son ( we live in Holland) is a member of junior Posh but it seems impossible to get a newsletter over to Holland. We get merchandise when we order and we get a invite for the days for the kids but a newsletter..... no way. Mr Phil Adlam promised and promised again but no way.... No signed Xmascard for my lad, but what really ticks me off is that he hardly take the trouble of responding let alone make an apology. So easy of difficult question i don't think it makes any difference.
Judging by the the number of tweets he makes there probably isn't enough time left to answer you.

Tijssieslang

Post by Tijssieslang » 18 Apr 2012, 16:22

That's right of course i'am delighted to know what Phil is doing during the day -:) , mind you keeping your promises is far more important to me than knowing you're in Tesco's.
But to be honest i gave up, i find it comforting that there some Posh fans twittering with my son about Posh and occ. send him a programm or exchange things. Pity that the club and staff ( mind you, except Chris Brewer he is a man who keeps en kept his word several times and sorted things out for us) doesn't understand that the fans are very important. Thanks for your reaction, Jacqueline