How many 4 for 3 ticket bundles sold?

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Crun

How many 4 for 3 ticket bundles sold?

Post by Crun » 03 Jan 2012, 04:10

Whenever you get the sales figures for the ticket bundles Chris I'd be interested to hear how many were sold. Thanks in advance. :)

Great turnout for the first game in that set of four games by the way! Plenty of noise which was mentioned by players, DF and DMac! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chris
Site Admin

Re: How many 4 for 3 ticket bundles sold?

Post by Chris » 03 Jan 2012, 13:11

We sold roughly 350 of the bundles which is good. It's a lot more than we'd do of half season tickets in previous seasons.

As you say, great turnout yesterday - I just wish people would turn up a little earlier if they still haven't obtained their ticket!
Chris Brewer
Head of Media & Ticketing
theposh.com

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 03 Jan 2012, 15:20

Chris wrote:We sold roughly 350 of the bundles which is good. It's a lot more than we'd do of half season tickets in previous seasons.

As you say, great turnout yesterday - I just wish people would turn up a little earlier if they still haven't obtained their ticket!
Good shout, however some of us (not me on this occasion) like to get the last few seconds of drinking time possible, before rushing to the ground to enter. The people who are late turning up should make sure they get their tickets earlier, thus allowing extra time in the various ale houses close to London Road.
I started a joke that had the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me

stuie

Post by stuie » 03 Jan 2012, 17:46

bristleposh wrote:
Chris wrote:We sold roughly 350 of the bundles which is good. It's a lot more than we'd do of half season tickets in previous seasons.

Good shout, however some of us (not me on this occasion) like to get the last few seconds of drinking time possible, before rushing to the ground to enter. The people who are late turning up should make sure they get their tickets earlier, thus allowing extra time in the various ale houses close to London Road.
agree entirely, tickets purchased and collected at 11.15, giving extra drinking time in the Coalheavers and still in the ground before kick off

even managed a chat with Ashman and Nipper at 1/2 time :comeon:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

ashman

Post by ashman » 03 Jan 2012, 17:51

Good to see you again stuie. Welcome back to the London Road terrace. A youngster like you shouldn't be sitting in the stands anyway! :wink:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Crun

Post by Crun » 03 Jan 2012, 18:17

Thanks Chris. :) Has DMac said anything about the sales yet? Hope Posh do it again some time soon...! :clap:

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Post by poshnipper » 03 Jan 2012, 23:36

ashman wrote:Good to see you again stuie. Welcome back to the London Road terrace. A youngster like you shouldn't be sitting in the stands anyway! :wink:
:stupid:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH