Forgotten Posh junior fan

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Tijssieslang

Forgotten Posh junior fan

Post by Tijssieslang » 06 Mar 2011, 22:37

Hi Everybody,

We are living in Holland and are crazy about POSH, my son wrote a articel in the magazine about our trip to one of the matches ( against Swindon) When we were over in october he became a member of the POSH junior and asked specific if it was no problem he lived abroad. Oh no no problem at all. But no news letters or what so ever are crossing the sea. Sad sad sad, because he is a huge fan, just spend al his allowence on a internet order for shirts and programguides and is saving hard fot the summer holiday because we are crossing the water again to spend our holiday in his dream country, this because al the football.
Very sad that apparantly POSH junior doesn't take foreign supporters seriously.

A very disappointed mum, Jacqueline

Brianposh

Re: Forgotten Posh junior fan

Post by Brianposh » 06 Mar 2011, 23:00

Can someone point this to Phil Adlam on an urgent basis???????
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

Tijssieslang

Post by Tijssieslang » 07 Mar 2011, 07:32

Hello,

It's already been brought under mr. Adlem attention only this doesn't work. The last time i had to send a email to everyboy in the office ( all the people with a email adres on the site) and the only one who reacted was Chris Brewer. He send it through to mr. Adlem , finally Mathijs got his news letter and a Xmas card from the club because he was forgotten. But that was months ago and again no newsletter.
I'am very dissappointed that the club doesn't take their supporters serious, it's possible to send the merchandise Mathijs buys to our home adres in Holland so why not the newsletter.
And if it was me in the office ( handling the POSH junior fans) i would check specially after all the mails and phonecalls (from his mum) that the lad gets the newsletter, but that's me....

Pity :(

Tijssieslang

Post by Tijssieslang » 22 Apr 2011, 16:24

Was there a newsletter in April for the Junior Posh fans? because if there was one, we were forgotten AGAIN!!!. i really don't believe this
Don't promiss then if you are not going to hold it.
A very disappionting mum in Holland

philadlam

Post by philadlam » 04 May 2011, 22:29

Hi

In relation to the points raised about Junior Posh - the question about the April newsletter - the March and April newsletter was sent out together as a joint newsletter and was sent to the email address provided. The May newsletter will be sent on Friday. I appreciate the disappointment of young Peterborough United supporters abroad and in this case in Holland with regards to staying up to date with their beloved team and Junior Posh was set-up to try and bridge that gap.

I realise the difficulty in attending events that are put on for Junior Posh members due to the travelling involved and will try and arrange special events for those that live far away from Peterborough (web chats with players etc).

As a way of an apology to Mathijs I will ensure that the squad are able to meet him personally on his next visit to the city, if there is one scheduled either before the end of the current campaign or the beginning of the new season and will extend his membership through to the end of the 2011-2012 campaign free of charge.

My email address is phil@theposh.com and would prefer to deal with enquiries on that basis via than forums.
I would also like to point out that supporters of Peterborough United are welcome from wherever they come and anyone that uses these forums to belittle their opinions or their nationality should also take a long look at themselves.

sheffieldposh

Post by sheffieldposh » 04 May 2011, 22:46

Thank you for getting back to the lad after you were bombarded on twitter :wink:

One question is if you want people to contact you via e-mail why is there then this questions for the club section ?

Would it not be better to replace it with some contact details so fans know who to contact ?

philadlam

Post by philadlam » 04 May 2011, 22:57

Your point is noted and to be fair, I haven't really been on this forum as much as I should.

I will make sure I pop on here more regularly, but obviously my email can be picked up on the computer and phone, so it is easier for me to reply quicker.

BAPosh

Post by BAPosh » 04 May 2011, 22:59

So for urgent matters we are supposed to mail you directly? :?

philadlam

Post by philadlam » 04 May 2011, 23:01

If you want to contact me you can do so at phil@theposh.com.
If you wish to contact me on here that is fine too.

sheffieldposh

Post by sheffieldposh » 04 May 2011, 23:15

philadlam wrote:Your point is noted and to be fair, I haven't really been on this forum as much as I should.

I will make sure I pop on here more regularly, but obviously my email can be picked up on the computer and phone, so it is easier for me to reply quicker.
May i make a suggestion that a sticky is put on this section with a link to people's e-mail's in the club e.g yourself , ticket office etc etc :mrgreen:

Tijssieslang

Post by Tijssieslang » 10 May 2011, 14:58

Hi Everybody,

Thank you all the Posh fan who did twitter Phil Adlam about the newsletter. Nice to know there are a lot of kind POSH fans around and willing to help

Mathijs finally got a response after all yout tweets telling him the newsletter would be sent out ( last) saturday, what a suprise Mathijs didn't get it. No, busy busy busy all kind of excuses and monday it will be send out to all junior Posh fans. Guess???? today ( tuesday ) NO newsletter. I can't understand that this is a professional working there doing all these promises to this lad. And Mathijs did send his email adres AGAIN in case mr. Adlam had the wrong one, well Mathijs joined the forum and on the same email adres he gets his confirmation etc. so ................. I'am really very disappointed by all this and i can't understand that this lad is still supporting POSH, it's a fulltime job to get what he paid for, just a newsletter...................................and don't mention all the agro :evil:

Tijssieslang

Post by Tijssieslang » 14 May 2011, 22:30

And of course we do understand that mr. Adlam is very busy but don't promiss then.
promises made:

You will receive it friday
No i will send it on saturday
Sorry no photo's so after the weekend on monday
Well nearly monday again and very busy with the tickets and then twitter very smartly "it's the newsletter of may" so it will be there soon

Tijssieslang

Post by Tijssieslang » 14 May 2011, 22:32

For me it's a matter of principle now not even about a ... newsletter for a lad anymore although we still want to receive it.............

And for al the cynics underneath us, of course i have better things to do than get myself worked up about a promised newsletter but i feel sorry for my son, he just spend a week in Londen with school and the first thing he does at home is check his mail to see or Mr. Adlam kept his word.
:oops: :oops: