Box Office Staff

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

darrenswords

Box Office Staff

Post by darrenswords » 27 Nov 2009, 10:31

Am not sure if this is a complaint... whinge or comment... but here goes!!

In a few weeks time i mtaking my dad and my 2 kids to see Posh at Cov... I tried to ask what I thought was a VERY simple question to the Box Office regarding pricing... my kids are young... my dad disabled... am pretty sure you can guess what the question was.... how much would it be?!?

The reason i needed to ask was a few months ago me and the 2 little ones went to Preston... which cost nearly £50 for the 3 of us... thats a 5 and 7 year old and me... shocking, but not Posh's fault!!

So... a simple question... how much would it be if.....

What did I get??? I got 5 emails... not answering any of the questions I asked... I know the opening times.. I know I need to buy them before the game so there cheaper... I know the cost of an adult ticket.....

All I want to know is, is it really that hard to give a simple answer??? If you dont know... surely its easier to say you dont know and just go and find out.

If you could find a way to get more clarity regarding pricing etc and make the staff in the box office aware... that would be great.. if they dont want to converce with the general public and asnwer queries, it may be a good idea to take the mouse and keyboard away from them!
Oh the shark babe,
Has such teeth dear,
and he shows them...
Pearly White

notposhenough

Re: Box Office Staff

Post by notposhenough » 27 Nov 2009, 11:02

I have always had quick and helpful service from the ticket office via email, including earlier this week. Image

I do agree completely that if someone doesn't know the answer, it is always better to say so, rather than drag things on by talking around the issue. However, this can be said for any business/circumstance around the world, and I believe many people/organisations fear that proclaiming ignorance infers weakness of service.

Anyway!

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 27 Nov 2009, 11:15

Thought all the prices for the Coventry game are on the Official site and have been for over a week??
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

darrenswords

Post by darrenswords » 27 Nov 2009, 11:25

Yeah they are.. but are quite generic.

As I said, I got stung when going to Preston and it turned it to a very expensive day... have had issues before taking my dad when I have gone as his carer (supposed to be foc) and ended up being charged.

Was trying to avoid all of those by getting some clarity and seemed to fail miserably!
Oh the shark babe,
Has such teeth dear,
and he shows them...
Pearly White

Webby

Post by Webby » 27 Nov 2009, 21:49

darrenswords wrote:Yeah they are.. but are quite generic.

As I said, I got stung when going to Preston and it turned it to a very expensive day... have had issues before taking my dad when I have gone as his carer (supposed to be foc) and ended up being charged.

Was trying to avoid all of those by getting some clarity and seemed to fail miserably!
I would try contacting Coventry, after all it will be their policies that determine whether you are foc.

Chris
Site Admin

Post by Chris » 30 Nov 2009, 10:40

darrenswords wrote:Am not sure if this is a complaint... whinge or comment... but here goes!!

In a few weeks time i mtaking my dad and my 2 kids to see Posh at Cov... I tried to ask what I thought was a VERY simple question to the Box Office regarding pricing... my kids are young... my dad disabled... am pretty sure you can guess what the question was.... how much would it be?!?

The reason i needed to ask was a few months ago me and the 2 little ones went to Preston... which cost nearly £50 for the 3 of us... thats a 5 and 7 year old and me... shocking, but not Posh's fault!!

What did I get??? I got 5 emails... not answering any of the questions I asked... I know the opening times.. I know I need to buy them before the game so there cheaper... I know the cost of an adult ticket.....

All I want to know is, is it really that hard to give a simple answer??? If you dont know... surely its easier to say you dont know and just go and find out.

If you could find a way to get more clarity regarding pricing etc and make the staff in the box office aware... that would be great.. if they dont want to converce with the general public and asnwer queries, it may be a good idea to take the mouse and keyboard away from them!
Who have you been liaising with Darren?

If you purchase from the Posh Ticket Office, Disabled and carer are £13, juniors under 16 are also £13 each.
Tickets rise by £2 on the day.
Chris Brewer
Head of Media & Ticketing
theposh.com

darrenswords

Post by darrenswords » 30 Nov 2009, 14:17

Chris wrote:
darrenswords wrote:Am not sure if this is a complaint... whinge or comment... but here goes!!

Who have you been liaising with Darren?

If you purchase from the Posh Ticket Office, Disabled and carer are £13, juniors under 16 are also £13 each.
Tickets rise by £2 on the day.

If I am honest I wont "publicaly" name someone on here. I have been in and got tickets so am hoping all will be ok. i was simply trying to ask that people try and answer the question put before them. Chris, I will happily forward over the trail of emails to yo ufor you to see privately.
Oh the shark babe,
Has such teeth dear,
and he shows them...
Pearly White

taraj

Post by taraj » 30 Nov 2009, 20:52

Best to go and see the dragon lady in the ticket office.She will tell you in no uncertain terms where you stand or sit.