Tickets Prices For Next Year ????

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

PoshBlue

Re: Tickets Prices For Next Year ????

Post by PoshBlue » 11 Jun 2009, 22:01

If i go to buy alcohol or cigs i get asked for id. if i buy a ticket for football and its cheaper for under 18's then they automatically assume i'm older. wheres the consistency?!? :lol:

PoshDrummerAdam
Lean Mean Drumming Machine

Post by PoshDrummerAdam » 11 Jun 2009, 22:34

PoshBlue wrote:If i go to buy alcohol or cigs i get asked for id. if i buy a ticket for football and its cheaper for under 18's then they automatically assume i'm older. wheres the consistency?!? :lol:
Alot of places now have the "look under 25" rule. If we think someone looks under the age of 25 then we have to ask them for ID.

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 11 Jun 2009, 23:04

The sooner they bring in ID cards the better, then no argument over age etc., hopefully to be carried at all times.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Post by poshnipper » 12 Jun 2009, 11:41

PoshDrummerAdam wrote:And like when your watching the club you love at an Away Game, and you get an OAP ticket when your clearly not, its just wrong! 8)
Nope, that doesn't make any difference at all to the Club that I love - it doesn't cost them a penny. 8)
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

miggypufc

Post by miggypufc » 12 Jun 2009, 14:25

Brianposh wrote:The sooner they bring in ID cards the better, then no argument over age etc., hopefully to be carried at all times.
have to agree,i get annoyed when i go out on a friday/saturday night and the club or bar is full of chavs that are about 15
Against Modern Football

ashman

Post by ashman » 12 Jun 2009, 18:22

brooker_posh wrote:quote="poshnipper"]
brooker_posh wrote:The guy that sits behind me in the north stand got his season ticket for free...... he went and got one from the ticket office and Margaret forgot to take the money :wink: :wink: :winkI know!

And like when your watching the club you love at an Away Game, and you get an OAP ticket when your clearly not, its just wrong! 8)
I got in at Oldham for £3
Anyone beat Brighton away £0! Tee hee! (girl on the turnstyle was a real cutie!) :lol: ....and by the way Nipper always pays full price for games at Posh, even though she has absolutely no scruples against away teams whatsoever!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Poshman
Ace

Post by Poshman » 12 Jun 2009, 20:31

Brianposh wrote:The sooner they bring in ID cards the better, then no argument over age etc., hopefully to be carried at all times.
Is it right to charge a compulsary £90 or what ever it was going to be though? And is it right to say that you should have something about your person at all times? Is that not a bit police state?
Prediction League winner 2003/2004, 2009/2010 & 2011/2012(Joint).

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 12 Jun 2009, 20:33

Many other Countries(incl.USA) have I.D. cards.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.

PoshBlue

Post by PoshBlue » 12 Jun 2009, 20:40

at 28 i shouldn't be asked for ID. especially when i have car keys in hand, daughter in tow and paying by debit card!

PoshDrummerAdam
Lean Mean Drumming Machine

Post by PoshDrummerAdam » 12 Jun 2009, 22:32

PoshBlue wrote:at 28 i shouldn't be asked for ID. especially when i have car keys in hand, daughter in tow and paying by debit card!
You can drive at the age of 17 though.
Pay by debit card at the age of 17.
And can have a daughter at whatever age!

Poshman
Ace

Post by Poshman » 12 Jun 2009, 23:12

Brianposh wrote:Many other Countries(incl.USA) have I.D. cards.
So what, doesn't make it right. Many other countries have the death penalty (incl.USA). Many other countries have laws which say that their people have the right to bear arms (incl.USA). Does that mean we should implement them here?

Unusual for you to back a Labour idea Brian.

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 12 Jun 2009, 23:47

We should have the death penalty, we should in our homes have weapons to defend ourselves. Always been for I.D.Cards providing they cannot be made fraudently, if they can they will be useless. Labour want them for the wrong reasons, the other parties are still to be convinced and I believe want them incorporated into the passport.

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Post by poshnipper » 13 Jun 2009, 10:05

I don't object to carrying an ID card (I don't think) as I have nothing to hide but I do object to paying for the 'privelege'! :twisted:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Post by poshnipper » 13 Jun 2009, 10:09

ashman wrote:Anyone beat Brighton away £0! Tee hee! (girl on the turnstyle was a real cutie!) :lol:
Serves them right, imho, for refusing to let you pay at the turnstyle after you'd travelled all that was on a Tuesday evening. You offered, more than 10times, they refused and that sensible female :mrgreen: steward saw sense :clap: :clap: Nice one, Ashman!! :clap: :clap:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

Poshman
Ace

Post by Poshman » 13 Jun 2009, 10:16

Brianposh wrote:We should have the death penalty, we should in our homes have weapons to defend ourselves. Always been for I.D.Cards providing they cannot be made fraudently, if they can they will be useless. Labour want them for the wrong reasons, the other parties are still to be convinced and I believe want them incorporated into the passport.
But this is a flawed argument, you're far more likely to die from a shooting where guns are freely available, so surely banning them from public use is a far better way to defend yourself?

As for the fraudulently made I.D. cards, of course someone will come up with a way to do it. It happens with passports, and with money, so there's no way it wouldn't happen with I.D. cards as well.