Not Happy (not as promising as it sounds)

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

jdbaby

Re: Not Happy (not as promising as it sounds)

Post by jdbaby » 30 Apr 2009, 01:29

this threads a load of s***

if its your first posh game.. we no your going to watch posh! :lol:
JdBaby&&Lucas.<3 Pufc.<3

The GFP

Post by The GFP » 30 Apr 2009, 01:58

not sure what you are implying

peterborough are my local team and ive chosen to come see them more often than the usuall 3 or 4 games a season as ive no other football commitments

we were late as i was about 19 and could not drive so we got a lift then got there and they said it was full and at 19 i was not going to argue

ive been to 400+ (inc 1 champions league final, 4 fa cup finals & 2 league cup finals) games so im no fair weather supporter i just have not been to any matches anywhere for a year after doing games week in week out for 20 seasons

are you saying im wrong for giving up premiership footy and following my local side?

i tell you what when i next come to a game and i hope to do lots next season you can come meet me and then tell me im not a football fan

and what does "dont bother" mean

dont get all arsey when all i want to do is watch some footy

jdbaby

Post by jdbaby » 30 Apr 2009, 02:02

noone said you was wrong..and noone has a problem with you now supporting peterborough..in fact most people will welcome you..just some the stuff your saying is a bit odd..and a bit confusing:s
JdBaby&&Lucas.<3 Pufc.<3

taraj

Post by taraj » 30 Apr 2009, 02:55

Once you support a club it is for life-I dont know anyone who has given up Posh to start following the big 4 prem clubs.You may follow the bigger clubs fair enough but you dont just turn your back on Posh and watch Champions league finals instead
You really contradict yourself hence people getting arsey as you so delicately put it.
If you dont like what ive said clear off

The GFP

Post by The GFP » 30 Apr 2009, 03:48

just clear it up i was born in london and support arsenal

now i still support arsenal but wont be going there any more and started going to see boro in the eraly 90's as my local club and to follow them

i still support arsenal and always will

but i will be giving my money and going to watch boro

how can anyone have even the slightest issue with that

ive now been told to "clear off" & "dont bother"

thanks

would she rather i stopped comming?

previous to the last 12 months i usually manager about 5 boro games and next season will make it more, even if they end up back in the 4th tier id still go, its got bugger all to do with being promoted twice as ive seen them many times in the lower 2 divs

Webby

Post by Webby » 30 Apr 2009, 09:28

The number that you should be calling is 01733 563947. You should get through to the main reception and should get help from there. It is worth still trying - 9-5 each day.

Hope this helps.

taraj

Post by taraj » 30 Apr 2009, 17:12

Where is GFP today.?
The comments i made yesterday were based on the fact this guy couldnt be bothered with the club in its promotional season but instead went to Champions league/FA cup finals etc.He also criticised the clubs ticketing facilities.
These things annoy the majority of loyal posh fans and forum contributors and i feel i needed to correct him on a few points.
I may be wrong but i would be surprised if we see him on here again as i think he is a fake.

The GFP

Post by The GFP » 30 Apr 2009, 21:02

no im not fake

how about the many many times ive come to see boro play whilst in the relegation season then subsiquent seasons in div 2

infact i came to the fa cup game v newcastle rather than goto the arsenal v liverpool game on the same day

and as you might remember you had to attend the previous 2 league games to be allowed a ticket for the fa cup game

this is me and if you take this pic and go see the other people in the wheelchair section and ask them have they ever seen me at a game they will say yes

then if im there saturday come and get in my face there and i will put you right about any issues you might have but if im not there then i will be at id say 20+ home games next season and you can come and call me a liar to my face and then see how clever you think you are

or pop to my house in godmanchetser and have a go at me there

taraj, ive been a mod on 2 local 10,000+ member forums (1 based in peterborough and the other huntingdon) and if one of the members on either site had the attitude you have to a new member who was simply asking a few questions then i would suspend them for a week

so here is my pic and feel free to have a go at any home game that you see me
Attachments
Pictures 310304 002.jpg
Pictures 310304 002.jpg (44.7 KiB) Viewed 1750 times

The GFP

Post by The GFP » 30 Apr 2009, 21:06

just counted my games been to and ive done exactly 29 boro home games