Changing a season ticket

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Posh Boy

Changing a season ticket

Post by Posh Boy » 07 Sep 2008, 10:18

I have a season ticket in the Family Stand and i wish to move over to the London Road End for various reasons. Is it possible to change my Season ticket now or am i going to have to wait for next season?

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Re: Changing a season ticket

Post by poshnipper » 07 Sep 2008, 10:28

Posh Boy wrote:I have a season ticket in the Family Stand and i wish to move over to the London Road End for various reasons. Is it possible to change my Season ticket now or am i going to have to wait for next season?
I didn't change from the stand to the terrace mid-season but I did change my seat 3 times in my 1st season. There was absolutely never a problem.
Welcome back to the terrace, POSHboy - I knew you'd never last in the Family Stand :clap: :clap: :clap:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

Posh Boy

Post by Posh Boy » 08 Sep 2008, 07:04

Ive got a feeling i may have to wait untill the summer to do this.

I will just have to stick it out with the lifeless boring snobs that surround me! :roll:

Chris
Site Admin

Post by Chris » 08 Sep 2008, 11:58

Posh Boy wrote:I have a season ticket in the Family Stand and i wish to move over to the London Road End for various reasons. Is it possible to change my Season ticket now or am i going to have to wait for next season?
Shouldn't be a problem, trouble is you've used your book already (we cant resell it) and we have to issue you a new one in a different stand. So there may be a charge of £25 (normal charge for a lost book) but speak to Margaret in the ticket office.
Chris Brewer
Head of Media & Ticketing
theposh.com

Posh Boy

Post by Posh Boy » 08 Sep 2008, 15:36

Ok thanks Chris. Obviously if i did do this it costs less to stand in the London Road End, Do i get the difference back or is there a no refund policy in place?

Chris
Site Admin

Post by Chris » 09 Sep 2008, 10:01

Posh Boy wrote:Ok thanks Chris. Obviously if i did do this it costs less to stand in the London Road End, Do i get the difference back or is there a no refund policy in place?
I don't think you'll get a refund for the difference but speak to Margaret.
Chris Brewer
Head of Media & Ticketing
theposh.com