Missed opportunity to make a fortune

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Missed opportunity to make a fortune

Post by poshnipper » 04 May 2008, 16:10

How come we didn't have official merchandise to buy yesterday and today? The street traders made a fortune selling flags, wigs, horns and hooters, whistles and jester hats. All that profit could, and should, have been in the POSH tills.
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

bororyan

Re: Missed opportunity to make a fortune

Post by bororyan » 04 May 2008, 21:58

poshnipper wrote:How come we didn't have official merchandise to buy yesterday and today? The street traders made a fortune selling flags, wigs, horns and hooters, whistles and jester hats. All that profit could, and should, have been in the POSH tills.
got my flag for 2 pound haha, what a result. i was thinking why isnt there any offical merchandise
Up the posh

matt_posh

Post by matt_posh » 06 May 2008, 15:16

poshnipper wrote:How come we didn't have official merchandise to buy yesterday and today? The street traders made a fortune selling flags, wigs, horns and hooters, whistles and jester hats. All that profit could, and should, have been in the POSH tills.
.......because our shop manageress was waddling around in her sunglasses pretending to be Coleen Rooney

FRY'S OUT!
Peace, Love and Bananas

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 06 May 2008, 16:26

Do you not think that if they had done many fans would say...."that's it they are cashing in again" at every opportunity.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Post by poshnipper » 06 May 2008, 18:20

Brianposh wrote:Do you not think that if they had done many fans would say...."that's it they are cashing in again" at every opportunity.
I wouldn't have thought so, Brian. I would've thought that most fans would have liked to see a bit of enterprise and preferred the profits to go into the Club that we all love. I know I would.
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 06 May 2008, 18:22

So would I Nipper, so would I. Infact we do not do enough but I was just pre-empting the fans that love to be "opposite".
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

lukeposh22

Post by lukeposh22 » 25 May 2008, 19:17

jester hats your kidding me right
This great nation of ours was built on the cup of tea, and if you think for one moment that im starting work without one, youre very much mistaken.

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Post by poshnipper » 25 May 2008, 21:42

lukeposh22 wrote:jester hats your kidding me right
I wasn't, actually. They sold loads of them!
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

lukeposh22

Post by lukeposh22 » 28 May 2008, 06:29

they look terrible, plus they block my view sometimes so i have to resort to standing up, then the stewards get ar$ey.
This great nation of ours was built on the cup of tea, and if you think for one moment that im starting work without one, youre very much mistaken.

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Post by poshnipper » 28 May 2008, 08:03

lukeposh22 wrote:they look terrible, plus they block my view sometimes so i have to resort to standing up, then the stewards get ar$ey.
That wasn't the point I was making ...... I was just saying that the Club missed out on an opportunity to make some money. 8)
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

lukeposh22

Post by lukeposh22 » 28 May 2008, 20:21

poshnipper wrote:
lukeposh22 wrote:they look terrible, plus they block my view sometimes so i have to resort to standing up, then the stewards get ar$ey.
That wasn't the point I was making ...... I was just saying that the Club missed out on an opportunity to make some money. 8)

but thyey block my veiw, that why the club dont sell them, it makes it nessercary for fans to stand, which is bad