For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

User avatar
matt_posh
Posts: 49
Joined: 24 Jan 2007, 11:05

For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by matt_posh » 21 Apr 2008, 09:51

.......beach towels :lol:
Peace, Love and Bananas

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 15983
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by poshnipper » 21 Apr 2008, 17:47

Do you know Matt, that is the most brilliant idea you've come up with ........... this year, last year, the year before that and even the year before that.
How do you do it? Wonder if the Club will listen?? Nah !! :evil:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

User avatar
WhitePeleRich
Football Friend!
Posts: 622
Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 17:08
Location: Rutland
Contact:

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by WhitePeleRich » 21 Apr 2008, 20:10

beach towels are a great idea....

beach balls would be good aswell :)
Image

User avatar
Posh1959
Nice and kneesy
Posts: 837
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 17:34
Location: Bradfud

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by Posh1959 » 21 Apr 2008, 20:19

WhitePele wrote:beach towels are a great idea....

beach balls would be good aswell :)
Why would anyone want a beach ball :?
Image

User avatar
WhitePeleRich
Football Friend!
Posts: 622
Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 17:08
Location: Rutland
Contact:

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by WhitePeleRich » 21 Apr 2008, 20:40

holiday 8)

portugal.....
Image

User avatar
JCPOSH26
Posts: 103
Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 23:16

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by JCPOSH26 » 22 Apr 2008, 12:28

another great post matt!

but once again it will never be listened too!
Image

User avatar
ian0306
Posts: 108
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:08
Location: peterborough

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by ian0306 » 29 Apr 2008, 00:20

i wonder if this will ever happen....
ive wanted 1 for 3 years now....
Boro' till I die, I'm boro' till I die, i no i am im sure i am im boro' till i die!
UP THE POSH!

"Never let sentiment get in the way of ambition!"
What a great quote Darragh!

User avatar
Webby
.
Posts: 2216
Joined: 07 May 2005, 09:50

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by Webby » 29 Apr 2008, 00:58

ian0306 wrote:i wonder if this will ever happen....
ive wanted 1 for 3 years now....
Keep your hopes up guys...........

User avatar
JCPOSH26
Posts: 103
Joined: 05 Apr 2007, 23:16

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by JCPOSH26 » 04 May 2008, 15:44

its Addidas this year though!

maybe they will just produce some on the off chance of people buying them!
Image

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 15983
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by poshnipper » 04 May 2008, 16:04

Go book your holibobs, reserve your sun beds and your place on the beach as I have it on good authority that the POSH beach towels will be in stock in 3 weeks time :clap: :clap:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

User avatar
Webby
.
Posts: 2216
Joined: 07 May 2005, 09:50

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by Webby » 04 May 2008, 19:48

poshnipper wrote:Go book your holibobs, reserve your sun beds and your place on the beach as I have it on good authority that the POSH beach towels will be in stock in 3 weeks time :clap: :clap:
:cry: :cry: :cry: You stole my exclusive :cry: :cry: :cry:

Great news though; now I've just gotta book a holiday....

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 15983
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by poshnipper » 04 May 2008, 22:02

spiderweb34 wrote:
poshnipper wrote:Go book your holibobs, reserve your sun beds and your place on the beach as I have it on good authority that the POSH beach towels will be in stock in 3 weeks time :clap: :clap:
:cry: :cry: :cry: You stole my exclusive :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry, I didn't realise. Good news anyway though :question: :clap:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

User avatar
bororyan
Posts: 355
Joined: 09 Aug 2007, 10:25
Location: Peterborough, Whittlesey endz

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by bororyan » 05 May 2008, 10:24

so they are bringing out beach towels? nice :D hope they look nice. i can get my new shirt and a towel in one day, result
Up the posh

User avatar
Crun
Posts: 1840
Joined: 26 Aug 2006, 21:04
Location: Werrington

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by Crun » 05 May 2008, 11:36

bororyan wrote:so they are bringing out beach towels? nice :D hope they look nice. i can get my new shirt and a towel in one day, result
THE BEACH! ON THE BEACH! ON THE BEACH! ON-THE-BEACH! :clap: :clap: :clap: :D 8) :lol:

User avatar
Posh1959
Nice and kneesy
Posts: 837
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 17:34
Location: Bradfud

Re: For our promotion, how about some commemorative....

Post by Posh1959 » 05 May 2008, 16:44

Crun wrote:
bororyan wrote:so they are bringing out beach towels? nice :D hope they look nice. i can get my new shirt and a towel in one day, result
THE BEACH! ON THE BEACH! ON THE BEACH! ON-THE-BEACH! :clap: :clap: :clap: :D 8) :lol:
Nice birds on the beach :oops:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest