New to the club next season

Post any questions for club officials in this forum.

Moderators: Poshman, poshnipper, matt404, Webby, philadlam

Porkpie

New to the club next season

Post by Porkpie » 10 Apr 2017, 14:41

Hi All

I speak on behalf of my 28 yr old daughter with learning/disability problems and myself. We are relocating to Whittlesey in June and will be ex Gills supporters for our woes. We will be buying season tickets to watch the Posh for next season.

My question is where would be the best place to sit. We can't go to far up and need to be close to facilities, we'd like to be near centre pitch.

The other question would be; where would be the best place to park and not to far from the stadium.

Best regards

Porkpie.

stuie

Re: New to the club next season

Post by stuie » 10 Apr 2017, 16:00

Porkpie wrote:Hi All

I speak on behalf of my 28 yr old daughter with learning/disability problems and myself. We are relocating to Whittlesey in June and will be ex Gills supporters for our woes. We will be buying season tickets to watch the Posh for next season.

My question is where would be the best place to sit. We can't go to far up and need to be close to facilities, we'd like to be near centre pitch.

The other question would be; where would be the best place to park and not to far from the stadium.

Best regards

Porkpie.
I would guess lower tier mid family stand, not sure that any officials of the club reply on here, I would recommend that you e-mail or contact Chris Brewer, head of ticketing chris@theposh.com directly
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far

ashman

Post by ashman » 20 Apr 2017, 15:58

I would suggest that you go to the ticket office and ask for Tom or Harry to physically take you round to show you the view from any available seats in the South Stand.
If you have a blue badge ask the club if you could be allocated a disabled spot around the ground - you may have to pay for this. If not, Glebe Riad is all resident permit only but off Glebe Road towards Fletton Avenue there are side streets such as Stagshaw Drive, Gloucester Risd and Queen's Road but you may need to get there earlier.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

PoshDrummerAdam
Lean Mean Drumming Machine

Post by PoshDrummerAdam » 23 Apr 2017, 18:20

ashman wrote:I would suggest that you go to the ticket office and ask for Tom or Harry to physically take you round to show you the view from any available seats in the South Stand.
If you have a blue badge ask the club if you could be allocated a disabled spot around the ground - you may have to pay for this. If not, Glebe Riad is all resident permit only but off Glebe Road towards Fletton Avenue there are side streets such as Stagshaw Drive, Gloucester Risd and Queen's Road but you may need to get there earlier.
Few too many stella's Ash?