Posh Programmes

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

pleasureboy60

Posh Programmes

Post by pleasureboy60 » 24 Jun 2019, 11:37

I am currently trying to complete my personal collection of Peterborough Programmes from 1960 to present day.
I'm missing several home/away league matches mainly from the early 60s and 70s and also quite a few away friendlies. ( Too many to list unfortunately)
I was hoping that i might be able to get in touch with Posh fans on this site who might be able to help.
If so, then please would you contact me through this site.
I am willing to pay reasonable prices for any items that i require.

ashman

Re: Posh Programmes

Post by ashman » 24 Jun 2019, 13:15

pleasureboy60 wrote:
24 Jun 2019, 11:37
I am currently trying to complete my personal collection of Peterborough Programmes from 1960 to present day.
I'm missing several home/away league matches mainly from the early 60s and 70s and also quite a few away friendlies. ( Too many to list unfortunately)
I was hoping that i might be able to get in touch with Posh fans on this site who might be able to help.
If so, then please would you contact me through this site.
I am willing to pay reasonable prices for any items that i require.
Come down to London Road early on a match day and you will see Nigel with a small 'stand' right outside The Venue on the Main Stand side of the ground. He is a collector/buyer/seller of all programmes concerning Posh and a lovely man to deal with too. If it's raining hard he will be just inside The Venue, keeping dry!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'