New Players

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
trevormans
Posts: 557
Joined: 11 May 2013, 20:21

Re: New Players

Post by trevormans » 01 Jun 2019, 18:48

Gaz_Miller wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 13:22
[
As he was spotted last summer, he is effectively an Evans signing :clap:
if he were an evans signing he would be playing in kent come august

alternatively , he didn't want to play for evans

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 28680
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: New Players

Post by bristleposh » 01 Jun 2019, 20:46

Good recovery
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

HantsPosh
Posts: 460
Joined: 03 Nov 2011, 20:44

Re: New Players

Post by HantsPosh » 03 Jun 2019, 12:32

Gaz_Miller wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 13:22
bristleposh wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 12:03
I have been reliably informed that we have just signed Mo Eisa from Bristol City for a club record fee. Wowzer now mr Gaz I have seen him play, against Posh and he was superb.
Yep, good player.

As he was spotted last summer, he is effectively an Evans signing :clap:
first spotted in 2017 when we played a friendly at Cheltenham Town when ex Cheltenham Town player Grant McCan was the our manager, nothing to do with your beloved Evans :clap:

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 412
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: New Players

Post by Gaz_Miller » 03 Jun 2019, 16:21

HantsPosh wrote:
03 Jun 2019, 12:32
first spotted in 2017 when we played a friendly at Cheltenham Town when ex Cheltenham Town player Grant McCan was the our manager, nothing to do with your beloved Evans :clap:
So you're saying we went for him when McCann was manager, when Evans was manager & when Ferguson was manager.

Hmmm, seems to me it's not the manager involved at all with this signing.

Looks like Grant was right what he told me :wink:
I have no internet friends

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16270
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: New Players

Post by DaveLister » 03 Jun 2019, 16:56

trevormans wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 18:48
Gaz_Miller wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 13:22
[
As he was spotted last summer, he is effectively an Evans signing :clap:
if he were an evans signing he would be playing in kent come august

alternatively , he didn't want to play for evans
Is the correct answer
Image

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 19762
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: New Players

Post by tonyp » 04 Jun 2019, 09:55

I don't care who discovered him. I just hope that Mo is a good signing.
(he must be pretty good if he's from Bristol).
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 28680
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: New Players

Post by bristleposh » 04 Jun 2019, 11:32

tonyp wrote:
04 Jun 2019, 09:55
I don't care who discovered him. I just hope that Mo is a good signing.
(he must be pretty good if he's from Bristol).
Not quite from Bristol, only via Sudan, Dartford, Corinthian, Greenwich and Cheltenham, his non league and LG 2 goal scoring record can best be described as awesome, let’s hope his LG 1 goal tally is as impressive.
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

dunc
Posts: 2416
Joined: 03 Jan 2007, 01:40
Location: shropshire

Re: New Players

Post by dunc » 04 Jun 2019, 12:11

Local news is suggesting that Posh have made 3 bids for Oliver Norburn - Shrewsbury midfielder

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 19762
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: New Players

Post by tonyp » 05 Jun 2019, 06:11

dunc wrote:
04 Jun 2019, 12:11
Local news is suggesting that Posh have made 3 bids for Oliver Norburn - Shrewsbury midfielder
Shropshire Star

Interest in Shrewsbury Town midfielder Ollie Norburn hots up – with reports of £400,000 Peterborough bids rejected.
It is understood Norburn, 26, has attracted a number of suitors from League One with Peterborough reported as having made more than one official approach.
It is said that Shrewsbury have turned down offers in the region of £400,000 for the midfielder's services.
Being happy never goes out of style

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 28680
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: New Players

Post by bristleposh » 07 Jun 2019, 11:14

Niall Mason signs two year contact, I'm all in favour of giving people a second chance. Unlike comments from Phil Keys on dotnet who is against anyone having a second chance.
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

Wycliffe
Posts: 1926
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: New Players

Post by Wycliffe » 07 Jun 2019, 11:24

bristleposh wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 11:14
Niall Mason signs two year contact, I'm all in favour of giving people a second chance. Unlike comments from Phil Keys on dotnet who is against anyone having a second chance.
You are totally obsessed about .net :roll:

Get a life mate is all I can say except Phil is no doubt stirring things up a bit to generate conversation on the site.
Strange that on a forum isn't it.

fwiiw it could be a very good signing of a player it has generally been agreed was very good prior to his silly, unforgivable actions.

He has apologised albeit after bad legal advice, wants to get on with his life and fully accepts he was in the wrong.

Unlike some he didn't go AWOL but faced his issues like a man

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 19762
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: New Players

Post by tonyp » 07 Jun 2019, 15:24

Wycliffe wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 11:24
bristleposh wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 11:14
Niall Mason signs two year contact, I'm all in favour of giving people a second chance.
fwiiw it could be a very good signing of a player it has generally been agreed was very good prior to his silly, unforgivable actions.
He has apologised albeit after bad legal advice, wants to get on with his life and fully accepts he was in the wrong.
Wycliffe and Bristle agreeing!! That must be worth something!
Being happy never goes out of style

Wycliffe
Posts: 1926
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: New Players

Post by Wycliffe » 07 Jun 2019, 16:46

tonyp wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 15:24
Wycliffe wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 11:24
bristleposh wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 11:14
Niall Mason signs two year contact, I'm all in favour of giving people a second chance.
fwiiw it could be a very good signing of a player it has generally been agreed was very good prior to his silly, unforgivable actions.
He has apologised albeit after bad legal advice, wants to get on with his life and fully accepts he was in the wrong.
Wycliffe and Bristle agreeing!! That must be worth something!
:D if he'd just listen to me he'd be right more often

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 28680
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: El Dub

Re: New Players

Post by bristleposh » 07 Jun 2019, 17:25

Wycliffe wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 16:46


:D if he'd just listen to me he'd be right more often
image.png
image.png (153.43 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
The Difference Between Stupidity and Genius Is That Genius Has Its Limits

Wycliffe
Posts: 1926
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 07:20
Location: PISA land

Re: New Players

Post by Wycliffe » 07 Jun 2019, 19:02

I'm
Not we're Nick

Post Reply